• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Spike VGA Teaser Video For PS3 Exclusive [Troll Levels Approaching Maximum]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xpliskin

hey it's that dog: yeah awesome, that's cool. hey btw if you're a RE fan check out my "horror demo 0" on my blog -> xdrari.livejournal.com, might be interesting to you :D

on topic:
Any ideas as to when during the show the announcement will drop?

Screw Rising, All Games Beta is back!!!

tMCOr.gif

I was trying to find that site just the other day, but I had forgotten the name of it. Since when has it been back?!

Baller, I'm actually laughing right now. Coming up with "60fps is better than 30fps 100% of the time", "..harder to do on consle with high IQ" (whatever that means? do you even know what you're talking about?)

lol you can leave now

First of all, 60 fps is factually and objectively better than 30 fps in 100% of scenarios. I would like to see a counterargument against this.

Second, how do you logically put the two sentences in parenthesis together? You said "whatever that means," implying you don't know what he is talking about, and then immediately ask what he was talking about.

He said it is harder to do on a console with high IQ. He is correct. IQ, in this sense, refers to image quality. It refers to aspects like screen resolution, aliasing, texture filtering, and lighting effects. All of these require hardware power. Because consoles are ever aging hardware, it becomes more and more difficult to maintain demand for IQ while maintaining 60 FPS.

GameE

I was trying to find that site just the other day, but I had forgotten the name of it. Since when has it been back?!

Did I miss something about this site? Sorry to sound like a dick or hurt anyones feelings but it was always garbage to me -_- Dont write anything, literrally copy + paste headlines from other sites, never sourcing ANYTHING etc. Reminds me of how many sites Ive wrote off in the last few years :\

nofi

Did I miss something about this site? Sorry to sound like a dick or hurt anyones feelings but it was always garbage to me -_- Dont write anything, literrally copy + paste headlines from other sites, never sourcing ANYTHING etc. Reminds me of how many sites Ive wrote off in the last few years :\

The guy used some pics from us once without credit. I think they added a link after I got in touch.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
A few points.

1. Everyone already knows everything you just said.

2. 60fps is better than 30fps 100% of the time. You see the DF video of Uncharted 3 running at 60? Looked amazing. Obviously it's harder to do 60fps on console with high IQ, which is why people are suggesting it after Geoff's repeated "...you don't believe" teasers.

3. Fucking juniors.

Yes, because "everyone" analyses gaming to that degree, oh wait, some actually don't. Either way, you're both coming across as pretty arrogant with your statements.

Also, regarding point 3: Why is it that there seems to be a new generation of GAF members who are using this "junior" tag as a weapon again? I've seen it countless times by members who frankly haven't been a member 5 minutes themselves and it's fucking mind boggling. Length of membership, nor post count mean sod all, quality of the posts made do. Ignore the person, argue the post damnit.

1) You would and 2) yes, that is unfortunately, typically the case.
You too, is there any need for such rubbish?

Anyway, back on topic. MGS Rising just got an upgrade to "Do Want" in my books, and I have eaten all of my current supply of ice cream, so the VGA's are going to be a chocolate only zone. (Before the "you fat bastard comments come, 150lbs, 6' and I play rugby for a local team, so I can get away with it, just!).

http://twitter.com/#!/geoffkeighley/status/145632863931478016

VGAs with @therealcliffyb and a big Epic announcement tonight. You won't see this one coming!

You should have went with an announcement you won't believe Geoff.

You won't see this one coming

Unreal 4 PS3. sexclusive.

Its between the lines.

Globox_82

Banned
Well it seems like all rumors are turning out to be true, so probably that rumor about exclusive Epic game is true as well....
The Last of Us?

Feindflug

=( I thought it was bayo team.

I don't think we know anything yet about which team is developing Rising so don't be disappointed yet people.

BTW Vanquish is an amazing game so please don't try to make the whole Vanquish team speculation sound like a bad thing. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom