• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Spike VGA Teaser Video For PS3 Exclusive [Troll Levels Approaching Maximum]

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW Vanquish is an amazing game so please don't try to make the whole Vanquish team speculation sound like a bad thing. :p

The bit where you and the enemies are in trams moving through a tube and then the enemy tram flips to the top of the tube spilling the baddies out was good... and... em' that was it really, the core mechanics felt like a mobile phone version of gears played emulated on a PC, running too fast because of the hardware.

gaming_noob

So it's pretty much Epic Games exclusive for PS3? Cliffy did mention about his team going all out with creative ideas on their next game. Can't wait!!!!

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
Ugh I'm actually going to watch this because 1) my wife is out of town and I have nothing better to do and 2) I can stream it on my computer while I do other things.

I wonder if it will manage to be embarrassing to watch even if I'm alone.

(It will.)

edit: 93

Why are people even speculating about Bungie? They're under contract with Activision, so there's no way that they're making a PS3 exclusive.

jabuseika

My mind is ready;

ibfLaUTJoTjl4e.gif

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
Why are people even speculating about Bungie? They're under contract with Activision, so there's no way that they're making a PS3 exclusive.

I think maybe these wild nonsensical guesses stem from assuming the shocking nature of it all is that it's a 3rd party exclusive, which only makes sense from a console warz perspective and not a rational business perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom