• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

nfloffseason_header4.png

Free Agency Over, and we don't got Shit to talk about ....

BUT draft almost here

NFL DRAFT DAY 1
t1493337600z1.png

Until then.......

LOOK WHAT OUR TEAMS DID FOR THE BOYS

Eddy Lacy Found some work with the Hawks
Fat-Eddie-Lacy.jpg

eddie.jpg

maxresdefault-1776-1024x576.jpg
Cleveland Browns spent some money
C6hKipiWcAAgZyn.jpg:large

giphy.gif

We even got a new QB
jsq9jzbsr2ly.gif

Philly got some receivers
C6mC2nIVAAALKBz.jpg

Maybe Wentz can checkdown to them
giphy-2.gif

Jaguars spent big again
895bcf4c4ac1724e120b62ceea8bd52a.jpg

Why do the rest of us even show up?

Patriots won the Super Bowl
gty_fans_parody_super_bowl_ring_incident_putin_kraft_jt_130615_wblog.jpg

And got better during the Offseason
i

Romo Watch 2017
crop_exact_Screen_Shot_2017-03-02_at_10.47.03_AM.jpg

They Said The Offseason Sucked.
THAT WAS FALSE! PERIOD.

ACE 1991

It's a tough schedule, I think they could get to 10-6 and compete for a Wild Card

Yep. NFC East is pretty fucking strong right now, but I expect Washington to take a step back. If Wentz doesn't show good progression on the accuracy of his throws deeper than 20 yards this year though I'm gonna be pretty worried about the future of this team.

Other than a few suspect contracts, Howie has been a good general manager since he got his old job back.

1 year and no he has not been good at all. Contracts are a huge part of what he does and he continues to fuck that up. Eagles have less cap space then a bunch of playoff teams, all while having the luxury or a QB on a rookie deal. Howie is very bad at what he does and eventually even Lurie will have to admit it.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
For the racing sim heads, Motorsport Manager is free for a week on Steam:

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2017/03/21/motorsport-manager-free-trial/

You can download Motorsport Manager through Steam for Windows, Mac, and Linux. The trial will run until 5pm GMT on Monday, March 27th, as will a 50% discount for those who want it for keepsies. That brings it down to £12.49/17,49€/$17.99.

As I look now, the most popular mods include tweaking game systems like weather as well as adding real cars and liveries from real motorsports like Formula 1 and NASCAR. Or you can drive a ’91 Fiat Panda.

XPIwdb0.jpg

Weird I could have sworn they do in fact give a trophy for winning your conference championship.

morian-convention-center-san-francisco-49ersl-nfl-super-bowl-xlvii-nfl-experience.jpg

Oh and of course all the trophies for the NFL championships they have won should be there as well. I am surprised to see so many people willing out themselves as stupid.

Hindl

C'mon YH you know no one gives a shit about anything other than the Lombardi. It's the only thing that matters, especially since I don't think any of us were even alive for the last Eagles championship

Adam Schefter‏Verified account @ AdamSchefter 8m 8 minutes ago
Panthers announce Cam Newton will undergo surgery on March 30 for a partially torn rotator cuff.

Adam Schefter‏Verified account @ AdamSchefter 1m 1 minute ago
Panthers believe Cam Newton's March 30 rotator cuff surgery will sideline him about four months.

BigAT

Weird I could have sworn they do in fact give a trophy for winning your conference championship.

morian-convention-center-san-francisco-49ersl-nfl-super-bowl-xlvii-nfl-experience.jpg

Oh and of course all the trophies for the NFL championships they have won should be there as well. I am surprised to see so many people willing out themselves as stupid.

Bragging about your runner up trophy? That is Lions banner tier sad.

C'mon YH you know no one gives a shit about anything other than the Lombardi. It's the only thing that matters, especially since I don't think any of us were even alive for the last Eagles championship

I dont know that at all. If being alive is a condition gata has only been alive for like 12 super bowls, so most teams havent won one during his life. Hell going by that ridiculous criteria then GB goes from 13 down to 4. I cant imagine to many Packer fans go around saying the team has only won 4 championships in their history.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.

That is the current nfc trophy. Eagle's halas trophy would have looked like this:

George-Halas-Trophy_full.jpg

Top Bottom