• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| New Blood Rising

Nok Su Kow

I really wish NJPW had a console app like WWE just for convenience sake

edit: oh the moderator thing I had on my account is gone! :D

Last edited:

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Yo...That WIP Queendom show is the best wrestling show of the year. Better than Nonoko's last TJPW show.

Y2H

Glad to see Jeff Jarrett is getting the recognition he deserves. Never understood why so many wrestling fans hate him.

One of the best workers in the business with one of the best dropkicks ever. He also cut some damn fine promos and was easily one of the best heels of all time. He also gave us TNA, which was good in it's early years. And let's not forget his greatest contribution to wrestling which was giving us AJ Styles.

We should all be worshipping the ground he walks upon for that fact alone. Ain't he great?

Send help! I think I'm being stalked - https://www.resetera.com/threads/fe...-all-in-balls-out.20028/page-254#post-4845875

You guys see this?

Golden Lovers reuniting was such a great moment. Why can't WWE create stories this compelling anymore?

Yo...That WIP Queendom show is the best wrestling show of the year. Better than Nonoko's last TJPW show.

What's WIP?

Nok Su Kow

This Lesnar no showing stuff is clearly a work to try to get Roman cheered at Mania for his 10th consecutive coronation

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Ugh where to start.

If Cena somehow retains face, all while winning the title than more power to him but I just think if you go heel you’d have the title by now which opens up another opportunity for the next guy.

Top Bottom