• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Now available on Steam - Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Black Ops Cold War, and Vanguard

Nvzman

HOLY FUCK SHIT

does COLD WAR RUN ON STEAM DECK >?
This is what I'm wondering as well, iirc Ricochet is only implemented for MW2019 and Vanguard, not Cold War. So with that in mind I wonder if that affects compatibility.

Last edited:

feynoob

Which COD should I pick?

I bought some on Xbox (bad decision, since I play shooter games on PC).

I want to get some for my steam.

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
Which COD should I pick?

I bought some on Xbox (bad decision, since I play shooter games on PC).

I want to get some for my steam.
Cold war. It's hands down the best zombies experience ever made,
the SP campaign is also good for 1 playthrough

Last edited:

Spukc

CW is the best one here, it's the full package of campaign, versus mp and zombies, and the zombies is the best the franchise has ever been.
You Know It GIF by MOODMAN

shit guys i am so hyped for this damn game on my switch,,
this legit is the only shit i will play for weeks on my deck,
grinding all weapons for camo's on my deck.
doing easteregg speedruns. doing outbreak..

Last edited:
If it does run, say goodbye to your sdd/sd card. Shit doesn't mw2019 alone take up like 200gb+ ? Thats too much for any one game. I have 256gb ssd / 512gb sd card and 130 games installed. (Granted many are less than 1gb). Adding one of these would wipe out my ssd, if it even fit, as the system files and shader cache takes up a ton of space.

Now classic cod (cod2, waw, etc... those work fine on steamdeck, and take up a dvd's worth of space.

Celcius

°Temp. member
I think I'm going to rebuy Cold War while it's on sale. Then the only game I'll still use the battle.net app for is Overwatch 2. Hopefully that gets moved over to Steam when Microsoft buys Activision.

edit: Bought!

Last edited:

Spukc

If it does run, say goodbye to your sdd/sd card. Shit doesn't mw2019 alone take up like 200gb+ ? Thats too much for any one game. I have 256gb ssd / 512gb sd card and 130 games installed. (Granted many are less than 1gb). Adding one of these would wipe out my ssd, if it even fit, as the system files and shader cache takes up a ton of space.

Now classic cod (cod2, waw, etc... those work fine on steamdeck, and take up a dvd's worth of space.
get a 1TB microsd.. easy
some dude on steam forums tried it on deck says CW hangs on steam loading animation..

Last edited:

Sygma

which one has the best dualsense usage ? heard nothing but good things on that end for modern warfare and cold war, not particularly looking for insane graphics

I dont play COD games much anymore, but Cold War is a solid title. For those of you who havent played COD in a long time and want to jump back in, it's a good one to get. It's relatively new title so the online user base should be decent.

Vanguard is shit.

Lillie

Steam won, Battle.net LOST

I dont want to re-buy them again lol but probably will eventually

Last edited:
Top Bottom