• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NYC GAF Meetups: 2/18 at Gaf Bar, 2/13 at Third & Long

Kccitystar

Evilore said NYC-GAF is best gaf, SO......

pKnEdm.jpg

DEAL WITH IT

Aside from that, I had a blast. You guys are fucking amazing.

Mully

Drunk and didn't even go. Fuck all of yall. Bartending the fine people of Bensonhurst is better than hanging or dry humping evil lore.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Well, kinda my fault, seeing how I tackled you in the street and busted my lip on the way down, right in front of the NYPD :lol

You busted your fucking lip? lol wow

BTW, I saw you on the floor like 10 times last night. Was it cozy under the pool table? lol

So, I actually almost missed my train home. I was running everywhere and it was not fun because I was so drunk lol! I had a lot of fun guys. Thanks for everyone that came out and had a good time with me. Thanks to Jason for making a large contribution to the Drunk Tashi fund! lol I just had a burger from my local diner and I'm feeling pretty damn good.. Wooooohoooooooooo! Shit was fun. We gotta do this again soon.!

edit: Also, Kisaya...hiiiiiiiiiiii! Get an ID or skip to 21 please. Thanks!

TangMeng

Attention GAF. New York GAF has offered 50 bucks just to get fistful unbanned and evilore said no. You can't say we didn't try to do a good deed.

LMAO I remember this. I was gonna give until I realized there was no way fistful was actually gonna get unbanned. I miss him. And Costanza.

Jhoan

He came with me when i took a cab to Penn station. He should be on his way towards Washington hieghts
Hell yeah I am. The sun' already out. I'm getting home now. Just gonna KTFO, wake up and read the mess that I made of myself.The GWB looks mighty fine this morning.

Kccitystar

West ain't shit and they know it. God said it Himself. Debate is over.

Well, I am going to try hard to set plans in motion to visit California as a pit-stop on my journey elsewhere. If I land a DJ gig or a few DJ gigs from here until the summer that's enough to fund my trip...

-PXG-

Well, I am going to try hard to set plans in motion to visit California as a pit-stop on my journey elsewhere. If I land a DJ gig or a few DJ gigs from here until the summer that's enough to fund my trip...
That's just it. East coast is worthy of permanent residence. West coast is barely pit stop/ bitch/ used condom status.

That's just it. East coast is worthy of permanent residence. West coast is barely pit stop/ bitch/ used condom status.

You sure about that? You seem kind of insecure and all having to constantly proclaim your coast superior.

Beast Coast is still the dumbest fucking term I've ever heard.

p.s. Both West Coast Meets managed to have women at least.

-PXG-

You sure about that? You seem kind of insecure and all having to constantly proclaim your coast superior.

Beast Coast is still the dumbest fucking term I've ever heard.

p.s. Both West Coast Meets managed to have women at least.
Fine. Let me set shit straight.

SF is cool. So is Seattle. But fuck LA though. Seriously. I hate that city. It alone gives the west a bad name. Been there four times, each visit worst than the last

Top Bottom