• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NYC GAF Meetups: 2/18 at Gaf Bar, 2/13 at Third & Long

Xun

EviLore if you're visiting all of the GAF meetups you should come to the London-GAF meetup. ;)

Looked like you lot had a good time!

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
so hung over.

this is the number i got from a girl we met at the first bar. sacrificed it for GAF's hilarity.

photo-2.png

and just being a couple of jackasses, evilore and PXG

2-1.jpg

derp

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
Fine. Let me set shit straight.

SF is cool. So is Seattle. But fuck LA though. Seriously. I hate that city. It alone gives the west a bad name. Been there four times, each visit worst than the last

If you don't have money, LA isn't fun. So if that's your situation, then your opinion is understandable. LA is the greatest city in the universe though

jasonng

Some highlights from last night off the top of my head.

• Being late and getting text bombed by gaffers
  • The constant toasting for Gaf
  • Tashi defending My Little Pony (he's the big dude) despite Evilore's distaste for such a wonderful show
  • Jon fucking Bones bagging that number
  • Getting a pool of money from New York just to get Fistful unbanned
  • When Evilore said no, we'd tried to get either Time Dog or Blame Space Gaf Gold status/ban immunity
  • The Junior who does not want to be named. Sorry I'm calling you out, you were awesome for buying Evilore pizza
  • The bartender giving Evilore and I free shots just for bringing in the crowd
  • Tashi and I high fiving some dude in his car blasting the Duck Tales theme song
  • Mark (junior) being an awesome wingman
  • Getting tackled by Evilore on the street after trying to get a gaf chant going THEN having the cops pull him to the side
  • Earth Cam video, definitely worth the hassle of finding it
  • Jipan drunk out of his mind. How many beers did you have? I only saw you with two beers.
  • Winding down the night with Gabe and finding out there are actually a few gaffers in my school

As much shit talking there was that went down last night, it all came out of a place of love. Seriously, thanks to everyone who came out and made it an unforgettable night. You guys are incredibly awesome. Evilore, feel better. Hope New York GAF made the trip worth it. Looking forward to crashing future meet ups (I see you boston gaf/la gaf). But after Monday and last night, ugggghhh fuck drinking.

You sure about that? You seem kind of insecure and all having to constantly proclaim your coast superior.

Beast Coast is still the dumbest fucking term I've ever heard.

p.s. Both West Coast Meets managed to have women at least.

Oooooo burn. Haha.

Some highlights from last night off the top of my head.

• Being late and getting text bombed by gaffers
  • The constant toasting for Gaf
  • Tashi defending My Little Pony (he's the big dude) despite Evilore's distaste for such a wonderful show
  • Jon fucking Bones bagging that number
  • Getting a pool of money from New York just to get Fistful unbanned
  • When Evilore said no, we'd tried to get either Time Dog or Blame Space Gaf Gold status/ban immunity
  • The Junior who does not want to be named. Sorry I'm calling you out, you were awesome for buying Evilore pizza
  • The bartender giving Evilore and I free shots just for bringing in the crowd
  • Tashi and I high fiving some dude in his car blasting the Duck Tales theme song
  • Mark (junior) being an awesome wingman
  • Getting tackled by Evilore on the street after trying to get a gaf chant going THEN having the cops pull him to the side
  • Earth Cam video, definitely worth the hassle of finding it
  • Jipan drunk out of his mind. How many beers did you have? I only saw you with two beers.
  • Winding down the night with Gabe and finding out there are actually a few gaffers in my school

As much shit talking there was that went down last night, it all came out of a place of love. Seriously, thanks to everyone who came out and made it an unforgettable night. You guys are incredibly awesome. Evilore, feel better. Hope New York GAF made the trip worth it. Looking forward to crashing future meet ups (I see you boston gaf/la gaf). But after Monday and last night, ugggghhh fuck drinking.

Glad to see you both avoided jail time (I was waiting for the inevitable cry for bail) and that I don't have to protest with a bottle on my head for your unbanning. LA gaf bar crawl in March then, right? ^_^

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
You sure about that? You seem kind of insecure and all having to constantly proclaim your coast superior.

Beast Coast is still the dumbest fucking term I've ever heard.

p.s. Both West Coast Meets managed to have women at least.

LA is whack, but SF is the best west coast city i've visited. neither has ever compared to NYC - with the exception being certain foods. avacados and oysters are much better on the west coast.

we didn't bring a single girl gaffer this meet but it is what it is - NYC is brimming with beautiful women.

edit: RE: food west coast has garbage pizza

jasonng

Glad to see you both avoided jail time (I was waiting for the inevitable cry for bail) and that I don't have to protest with a bottle on my head for your unbanning. LA gaf bar crawl in March then, right? ^_^

Extremely tempting, we'll have to see. Have a safe flight back.

-PXG-

LA is whack, but SF is the best west coast city i've visited. neither has ever compared to NYC - with the exception being certain foods. avacados and oysters are much better on the west coast.

we didn't bring a single girl gaffer this meet but it is what it is - NYC is brimming with beautiful women.
Tamil Jesus speaks the truth.

RawPower

Banned
It sucks that I had to miss the meetup. Watching the mayhem unfold would have made my night.

So jelly.

These coast wars are getting annoying though.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I couldn't sleep for shit last night. Fell asleep at like 730am. Sucked. Feel ok right now though. Will post pics and videos when I get on my PC.

-PXG-

I couldn't sleep for shit last night. Fell asleep at like 730am. Sucked. Feel ok right now though. Will post pics and videos when I get on my PC.
Oh lordy...

EDIT

Holy shit. I finally saw those photos I posted earlier. They are massive lol.

.la1n

Extremely tempting, we'll have to see. Have a safe flight back.

Do it, I'll get you a few rounds.

edit: Glad everyone had a great time, looks like you guys took it to the next level in drinking. I hate I missed out seeing everybody but am thankful I missed out on what would have been an inevitable hangover and sitting in a jail cell with Jason (possibly Evilore.)

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Glad my health issues didn't interrupt the festivities. Seems it is probably a kidney stone then. I'm going to lay low for a few days and bite down on a cloth or some such to spare the inhabitants in a five mile radius my screams ;b

-PXG-

Unflattering photos look so much better when you're drunk. Im by no means a skinny dude, but i look bigger than I really am.

*kills self*

I just woke up like half an hour ago.

I'm eating chili out of a pot, and wiping the sleep out of my eyes.

Last night was awesome. NY GAF is rowdy as fuck, and I love it.

-PXG-

Both of us were horrible. I blame the booze.

That McDonalds and that Hot dog was such a amazing and a bad idea.

When the hell did you get a hotdog? Was it after you left us? And yeah. I HATE McDonalds, but being that hungry and drunk at the same time, I was willing to eat almost anything. I don't even remember what I got. I think it was a #5. Tasted like gilded angel pussy.

I just woke up like half an hour ago.

I'm eating chili out of a pot, and wiping the sleep out of my eyes.

Last night was awesome. NY GAF is rowdy as fuck, and I love it.

Damn straight.

We should have hit up Crown or Kennedy chicken man. Next time...

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
When the hell did you get a hotdog? Was it after you left us? And yeah. I HATE McDonalds, but being that hungry and drunk at the same time, I was willing to eat almost anything. I don't even remember what I got. I think it was a #5. Tasted like gilded angel pussy.

When we were on the corner just standing not sure it was when after I went to pee or before. All I know it was a good hot dog.

-PXG-

Iknowthatfeelbro, its fine when you're in a relatively quiet bar, but when there are what feels like thousands of people waiting to play and neither of you are making progress.. AH CRINGE

We controlled that top floor of Latitude like the US occupied Baghdad. We were tearing shit up while the other small parties were the unfortunate innocent bystanders stuck in the middle of our recklessness.

Evilore...how many times did you shoot the ball off the table?

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
I also intentionally sank the cue ball at one point just for laughs. Still got to the eight first, just got it into the pocket other than the one I called :|

We controlled that top floor of Latitude like the US occupied Baghdad. We were tearing shit up while the other small parties were the unfortunate innocent bystanders stuck in the middle of our recklessness.

That shit was amazing...we literally just walked upstairs and ran shit. There were too many of us to give us any problems. Me and bones were trolling this dude w/big-ass stupid hair, and this other cat that looked like mini-Pitbull. The combination of numbers and liquor, man...somebody could've gotten stabbed for no reason, lol

Penguin

Now I feel bad for missing this, but had some family events to attend, and didn't feel like leaving to join at like 10 something.

Next time.

i for one am surprised that a forum dedicated to video game discussion would have a meetup in which the members were dudes

dudes at a gaming meetup is just ludicrous, imho

-PXG-

That shit was amazing...we literally just walked upstairs and ran shit. There were too many of us to give us any problems. Me and bones were trolling this dude w/big-ass stupid hair, and this other cat that looked like mini-Pitbull. The combination of numbers and liquor, man...somebody could've gotten stabbed for no reason, lol

Plus, more women. The girl I got a number from works for Sony. Who woulda thunk it.

Top Bottom