• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NYC GAF Meetups: 2/18 at Gaf Bar, 2/13 at Third & Long

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I was planning an elaborate Bollywood dance routine at the Times Square webcam and everything, but I was pretty wasted when we got there and everyone began walking off so I failed at coordinating it ;b
"Dance with me or perma!"

Problem solved.

And Jason, tipping is so important. If you start the night with a great tip and then tip well the rest of the night, you will usually get better service. Either free drinks or at least stronger drinks.

I was planning an elaborate Bollywood dance routine at the Times Square webcam and everything, but I was pretty wasted when we got there and everyone began walking off so I failed at coordinating it ;b

Damn. Missed opportunity right there. I suppose you paid for it in the end immortalized .gif, though. ;)

I totally expected us to figure something out before we got there but then I was way too drunk for it to even cross my mind while we were there.

Top Bottom