• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Off-site Community Discussion (Reset, etc.) -- READ OP. Stay civil. Don't make it personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

crumbs

Chubbo has a new thread defending ST Star Wars.

"And he has a good reminder, Star Wars isn’t for aging adult males anymore so stop expecting it to be aimed at you and grow up and get over it not matching your head canon."

so please watch this emotional rant from an aging adult male, rich and white (and employed by the SW company) telling you he knows Star Wars better than you!

yes, this great example of non toxic fans, is a white man, ranting about fans!

You know things are dire when Freddie Prinze Jr is your standard bearer in an argument.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
"Star Wars isn't for aging adult males", take it from this 43 year old white man
Does he also mean his position as a voice actor in the Star Wars cartoons isn't needed either? :goog_unsure:

Star Wars Rebels - final episode date: March 5, 2018

Oh he's right!

Resetera should remember that old Ricky Gervais adage "If you don't believe in freedom of speech for those you hate, you don't believe in freedom of speech"

It's all so ironic. They think they're so Liberal and yet their reaction to anyone who says something they might disagree with is to completely shut them down. This is exactly what Hitler did to the Jews before WW2. And yet they call anyone who isn't a virtue signaling looney lefty, a Nazi.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Resetera should remember that old Ricky Gervais adage "If you don't believe in freedom of speech for those you hate, you don't believe in freedom of speech"

It's all so ironic. They think they're so Liberal and yet their reaction to anyone who says something they might disagree with is to completely shut them down. This is exactly what Hitler did to the Jews before WW2. And yet they call anyone who isn't a virtue signaling looney lefty, a Nazi.
It's easier to hide in plain sight when you are the first one to make unsubstantiated accusations against your opponents for things you're guilty of and when your loyal followers are too lazy or too "faithful" to double-check you.

Hitler did that too. Frequently. So did Stalin.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Does he also mean his position as a voice actor in the Star Wars cartoons isn't needed either? :goog_unsure:
on the one hand he "Knows more about the force than most people" ( :pie_eyeroll:) .

on the other hand, yeah, he's a white man, not a word he says should be trusted

Last edited:

Rien

Jelly Belly
Wow the topic about the eurocosplay chick with the black character costume and the accuse of blackface really is hilarious ...they banned like half of the people in there :ROFLMAO:

Yeah they reached a new level in that thread. Its fascinating yet terrifying to see.

ViolentP

Looking at all the Blizzard account deletions I am at a loss at the emptiness of the gesture. It's like I got upset that you called me an asshole so I retaliated by punching myself in the face.

Trojita

Looking at all the Blizzard account deletions I am at a loss at the emptiness of the gesture. It's like I got upset that you called me an asshole so I retaliated by punching myself in the face.
They feel that's their way of taking a stand for another person and the plight over another group of people. :messenger_peace:

Trojita

Here's my money. Laters.
Deleted accounts mean for Blizzard that there is likely less of a chance that they'll make continuing money from these people in the future. Be sure that mass deletes of accounts do make the bigwigs at a company like Blizzard shit bricks. That's not even getting into the cancelled subscriptions which doubly so do.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
They feel that's their way of taking a stand for another person and the plight over another group of people. :messenger_peace:

They don't do shit but cry online to the rest of their cult. Nothing more, plenty less.

Yes, yes Era... keep your projection going. :pie_roffles:

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
As someone who was raised by a mother who beat them as the soul form of punishment for any little thing they did wrong, this infuriates me. I did NOT "turn out just fine" through how I was raised. Personally, I definitely don't feel like a properly functioning adult because of the punishments. Now I just fear failure to an unhealthy degree, resent my mother and feel barely an iota of actual love towards her (though to be fair, she was also pretty emotionally detached as well and lacked compassion).
LOL what?

and yeah, what is up with that thread title?

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Cheebo

Anyone who pushes Rey is too powerful is a sexist. We don’t need to tip toe around it. Because the people who whine about this never lifted a finger to complain about it with Luke.
abb5225a0cbea0c1bc370168574dea4f9be8a30b9b3d9ee34e58cf35a3583cdc.jpg

funny how gustaf and cheebo, the two most rabid posters who go on and on calling all criticism "sexism against women", are males, and both have a retarded photo of Rey for their icons.

Last edited:

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
abb5225a0cbea0c1bc370168574dea4f9be8a30b9b3d9ee34e58cf35a3583cdc.jpg

funny how gustaf and cheebo, the two most rabid posters who go on and on calling all criticism "sexism against women", are males, and both have a retarded photo of Rey for their icons.
Luke wasn't op though. Dude had to struggle like hell just to get a lightsaber in his hands to fight off the abominable snowman lol. Meanwhile Rey is fucking killing it with almost no training and no family connections to the force. Nerd rant over lol

natjjohn

Hello NeoGAF.com neighbors who survived the Joker film murder gangs, you may be interested in some big changes occurring at ResetERA.com while everyone else is busy excusing/downplaying blackface.

Don’t post often, but have to give praise to the joker film murder gangs line.

nush

That's got to be a troll topic, OPs username is even Manny Toons (many troons). That accounts now even that active too.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
That's got to be a troll topic, OPs username is even Manny Toons (many troons). That accounts now even that active too.
A bunch of permavirgins chiming in on child rearing lolololol. If they would have gotten their asses beat as kids maybe they wouldn't be such hateful shits.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Luke wasn't op though. Dude had to struggle like hell just to get a lightsaber in his hands to fight off the abominable snowman lol. Meanwhile Rey is fucking killing it with almost no training and no family connections to the force. Nerd rant over lol
the family connections thing will be ruined, according to recent leaks. apparently all her power will come from the man she is related to.

im tired of the bad faith OT baiting to justify TLJ's poor storytelling. no they were not the same. Luke did not have 30+ years of previous backstory to iterate upon, everything he went through was a new experience. Rey is just walking in his shadows. this is the saddest thing. she isn't even her own character. she was given Han Solo's spaceship. she was given Anakin/Luke Skywalker's lightsaber. she didn't even want it, in fact she ran away from it, it was thrust upon her without her consent. that's kind of a shitty way to set up your "female empowerment" character. we are expected to root for this person who doesn't even want to do this. why should she? the male writers have given us no real reason. the mystery about her family has no connection to anything we are seeing. we are even told this, condescendingly, over and over again. why should we care about any of this?

that's the real tragedy. she has nothing to call her own. Luke had to reconnect with a distant family friend then see his foster parents murdered and travel to a dangerous dive bar in order to find the Millenium Falcon. Rey just runs across it randomly, calls it "a piece of junk" and gets into it as a last resort, only because the ship they wanted was blown up. it's just like everything in the ST, the new characters aren't really in control of their own destiny, they don't earn anything, nothing is even really attached to their past, they are just mere props to perpetuate the brand, chess pieces to move around from one nostalgic setpiece to the next.

Last edited:

It’s not the same if your on the right side. /s

JordanN

Banned
451qkcJ.png

You hear that? Because they failed to take down Neil Degrasse Tyson with phony accusations, they're now calling him a Nazi!

And then they wonder why Trump won in the first place.

Edit: Also, lol, Joe. Your Reset garbage has no place here, or anywhere on the internet for that matter.

7uNLdok.png

Last edited:

nush

451qkcJ.png

You hear that? Because they failed to take down Neil Degrasse Tyson with phony accusations, they're now calling him a Nazi!

Is Evilore a Trump supporter? Or even a full on one?

brap

Banned
451qkcJ.png

Edit: Also, lol, Joe. Your Reset garbage has no place here, or anywhere on the internet for that matter.

7uNLdok.png
He should've stopped being a cuck then. Also all these male feminist sexual abusers really need to stop bumping elbows with the alt-right.

ManaByte

It's amazing how many Era members of accounts here, and even places on Reddit, and act one way to tow the line there.

For example, there's an Era member named doiknies who is a notorious Reddit and Twitter troll. But they act differently on Era to keep their account.

But of course Era says they can't ban for off-site stuff (unless you're on the mod shit list of course).

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
It's amazing how many Era members of accounts here, and even places on Reddit, and act one way to tow the line there.

For example, there's an Era member named doiknies who is a notorious Reddit and Twitter troll. But they act differently on Era to keep their account.

But of course Era says they can't ban for off-site stuff (unless you're on the mod shit list of course).

All punk bitch posers.

TrainedRage

Banned

Watch as they put tinfoil hats on and defend a known drug dealer. Cuz' it all a conspiracy guys! He was gonna testify guys! LMFAO I thought conspiracy theroies were a no no on that site, I guess its ok this time tho. Cuz ACAB guys!!!!

-Whats that? The 3 suspects who killed him were trying to rob him of 12 lbs of weed were black? Oh, well it was a set up by the Police! A SET UP I SAY!!!!!!!

Last edited:

theekad

Banned

Watch as they put tinfoil hats on and defend a known drug dealer. Cuz' it all a conspiracy guys! He was gonna testify guys! LMFAO I thought conspiracy theroies were a no no on that site, I guess its ok this time tho. Cuz ACAB guys!!!!

-Whats that? The 3 suspects who killed him were trying to rob him of 12 lbs of weed were black? Oh, well it was a set up by the Police! A SET UP I SAY!!!!!!!

I wonder if they realize they’re caping for a confessed murderer by trying to pin Brown’s death on the police. Not like they’d care of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom