Off-site Community Discussion (Reset, etc.) -- READ OP. Stay civil. Don't make it personal. Keep it in here.

ilsayed

Should you? No.

However like I said I'm not gonna be outrage for her... when she's not.

Well, hot damn. Musky agrees that sexual assault shouldn't occur. Baby steps, I guess. Maybe one day you'll get around to understanding that some women in similar situations wouldn't be allowed to express outrage even if they felt it (and, again, she said it was strange and embarrassing, so i don't really know what you're looking for) .

Musky_Cheese

Community Liaison
Well, hot damn. Musky agrees that sexual assault shouldn't occur. Baby steps, I guess. Maybe one day you'll get around to understanding that some women in similar situations wouldn't be allowed to express outrage even if they felt it (and, again, she said it was strange and embarrassing, so i don't really know what you're looking for) .
giphy.mp4

Has she cut ties with the dude? Likelihood is at worst he apologized and she said ok cool.

Again why should I fight a battle for someone who isn't looking for anyone to fight it.

Why do I, you, or anyone else "know best" about her situation.

Here's some advice for you sir or ma'am. When you want to support someone, you need to get behind them. Not in front of them. Not talking over them.

ilsayed

giphy.mp4

Has she cut ties with the dude? Likelihood is at worst he apologized and she said ok cool.

Again why should I fight a battle for someone who isn't looking for anyone to fight it.

Why do I, you, or anyone else "know best" about her situation.

Here's some advice for you sir or ma'am. When you want to support someone, you need to get behind them. Not in front of them. Not talking over them.

Whats the battle being fought here? That sexual assault is bad and people shouldn't do it? You already agreed to that.

Teletraan1

Boxer should be sent to a re-education camp. So should the woman he kissed for not being sufficiently outraged and internalized misogyny, and for providing a tweet that is so vague that she could be referring to the reaction being weird/embarrassing or the act itself. Hopefully the re-education camp has a tweet writing class.

Musky_Cheese

Community Liaison
Whats the battle being fought here? That sexual assault is bad and people shouldn't do it? You already agreed to that.
Just saying her outrage seems to be a 1 or 2 about best. So mines not gonna be a 10. Why should I care more about something involving her than she does.
Boxer should be sent to a re-education camp. So should the woman he kissed for not being sufficiently outraged and internalized misogyny, and for providing a tweet that is so vague that she could be referring to the reaction being weird/embarrassing or the act itself. Hopefully the re-education camp has a tweet writing class.
yeah lol

Last edited:

ilsayed

A new Restera thread about what are Trump's chances in 2020.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/what-are-trumps-chances-for-reelection.107715/#post-19237715

There are 195 countries in the world, isn't it amazing how only America gets called racist.

What happened to Mexico? India? China? South Africa?

Trump is going to be reelected because of racism? Seriously?

What do 194 other countries have to do with the racists in the United States and the election of the President of the United States? Would that post have been better if it said, "The world is racist, so really likely"?

JordanN

What do 194 other countries have to do with the racists in the United States and the election of the President of the United States?

Calling America racist is just the rally cry of morons who think life is strictly black and white (no pun intended).

"Why did Trump win?"
"Because America is racist, duh."

Like wtf does that even mean? 62 million people came out to vote because they wanted racism? They were running out of racism and Trump promised to give them more, like it's food?

And what does that say about the rest of the world? Everyone else picks their leaders because they're racist or not? Whatever happened to nuance?

Would that post have been better if it said, "The world is racist, so really likely"?
If he said that, I think he might have lost all meaning in life. He wants the narrative to always be about feelings rather than any hard facts.

Last edited:

TheExorzist

What do 194 other countries have to do with the racists in the United States and the election of the President of the United States? Would that post have been better if it said, "The world is racist, so really likely"?
People should really ditch the narrative that Trump was elected because he is a racist. He was elected despite being a racist.
That's what you get with such a weird election system.

JordanN

Uh oh, looks like Crazy Bernie is trying to score some virtue signal points with the Reset crowd. :LOL:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/20...-as-running-mate.91234/page-351#post-19233580
Uf33kJP.png

Sorry Comrade, it looks like you already fucked up. You dared use gendered words like "men and women" when clearly the ultra progressives at Resetera want to eliminate gender all together.

Better luck next time. Or better yet, just stop the pandering.

2dppqQ8.jpg

Last edited:

eot

Sorry Comrade, it looks like you already fucked up. You dared use gendered words like "men and women" when clearly the ultra progressives at Resetera want to eliminate gender all together.
Can you be transgender if there is no gender?

~Fake

This 'brainchild' is a moron. He only lived to agree with John from DF. I a big fan of John works, but he is just make posts like 'he is right' or '100% agree'.
It was hard to see this guy having an honest opinion on any subject. He simply agreed to anything.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
https://www.resetera.com/threads/ba...ller-report-before-its-public-release.107788/

Oh boy, a thread for all the crazies. You just knew this was what they will latch onto. Yup Mueller's findings of collusion are being hidden by Barr. Now they have their lifeboat to hold onto that collusion will be redacted out of the report. Trump is really guilty its all a cover up.

After 2.5 years of being fed BS about collusion they want to do another 2 years of still believing those lies? Do they ever learn.

Teletraan1

https://www.resetera.com/threads/ba...ller-report-before-its-public-release.107788/

Oh boy, a thread for all the crazies. You just knew this was what they will latch onto. Yup Mueller's findings of collusion are being hidden by Barr. Now they have their lifeboat to hold onto that collusion will be redacted out of the report. Trump is really guilty its all a cover up.

After 2.5 years of being fed BS about collusion they want to do another 2 years of still believing those lies? Do they ever learn.

They couldn't admit they were wrong on something where the false narrative existed unopposed for a few hours in Covington. It cemented right away. This is years of picking through every little thing and seeing Russia everywhere. They will never cede on this. The are fully indoctrinated.

Top Bottom