• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Fable Troll Thread

Goreomedy said:
In closing, we here at HaveTheirCakeAndEatItToo.com would like to point out a few things. Obviously, the graphics have taken a hit from those awe inspiring first looks. And sure, the story is nothing in the epic nature we demand from RPGs. And yeah, some gamers will be disappointed with how quickly you can complete this quest. And hell, the challenge just isn't there at times. Fine, alright, come over here and listen closely. Just between you and me... we can't help but notice the game has sacrificed a hell of a lot to finally make it out after 4 years of production. But you know what? We're going to give it a 9+ anyway. We're not going to sift through thousands of death threat emails from teens who have their life-support systems plugged into high Gamerankings scores. And we certainly aren't going to give an 8 to something we've gushed about in 12-page previews. So, what we've done, if you notice, is covered our ass in the actual text of the review, while inflating the scores for the rabid fanbase! It's not like they'll read this shit. I'm sure you can appreciate that.

Score: 9.somethingerotheryoudecide

hahahahaha oh man, that is awesome

In keeping with the trolling theme ,

9 hour main quest =

rental--.jpg

ElyrionX

In closing, we here at HaveTheirCakeAndEatItToo.com would like to point out a few things. Obviously, the graphics have taken a hit from those awe inspiring first looks. And sure, the story is nothing in the epic nature we demand from RPGs. And yeah, some gamers will be disappointed with how quickly you can complete this quest. And hell, the challenge just isn't there at times. Fine, alright, come over here and listen closely. Just between you and me... we can't help but notice the game has sacrificed a hell of a lot to finally make it out after 4 years of production. But you know what? We're going to give it a 9+ anyway. We're not going to sift through thousands of death threat emails from teens who have their life-support systems plugged into high Gamerankings scores. And we certainly aren't going to give an 8 to something we've gushed about in 12-page previews. So, what we've done, if you notice, is covered our ass in the actual text of the review, while inflating the scores for the rabid fanbase! It's not like they'll read this shit. I'm sure you can appreciate that.

Score: 9.somethingerotheryoudecide

POST OF THE YEAR!!!!

Top Bottom