• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Okay so im eating at a restaraunt with Evilore...

bj2Rw.gif

This is 100% false.

No one has ever seen the real EviLore. All we've seen thus far are genetically modified clones that he creates himself in his super secret sub-basement lab deep in the bowels of Area 51. The reason the Government continues to deny the existence of Area 51 to this day is because EviLore demands it. The consequences of not meeting his demands would be a GAF shitstorm the likes of which would utterly annihilate the capitol building and the white house. Another thing you should know is that EviLore has a flying saucer that he built by hand using technology that he received from the greys and doesn't want to share it with the world so that's why we never hear anything about the UFO sightings.
LOL

Iceman

I lol'd at the person of interest gif.

Artwalk: is this thing on? Where are evilore and groupies starting from?

Kabouter

What show is this?

Person of Interest, the core plot device is a computer system that uses available surveillance systems to discover patterns that point to violent crimes being planned. Jesus receives a social security number from Ben Linus that points him to either a murder victim or perpetrator, and Jesus has to use his Taken-esque skills to stop it from happening.

this thread should be locked, huh? probably shouldnt have existed in the first place.

are you still at that restaurant 10 hrs later, clearacell? waiting until someone gives you an answer?

uhhhh, 15%. jesus.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
I heard that EviLore once fought two dozens of wild wolves while programming GAF.

Wrong, after defeating them the wolves now sought a new pack leader. He then proceeded to teach the wolves programming and computer science.

RevDM

Banned
Clearacell you always look so happy ^_^

Everyone does, you just always look extra happy. More GAF meetups = only good things.

Always wanted to know this...

When you guys meet up, do you introduce yourselves by your GAF names/avatar? Did you call Evilore, "Evilore?"

hiro4

Person of Interest, the core plot device is a computer system that uses available surveillance systems to discover patterns that point to violent crimes being planned. Jesus receives a social security number from Ben Linus that points him to either a murder victim or perpetrator, and Jesus has to use his Taken-esque skills to stop it from happening.

I laughed way too hard at the bolded parts.
Especially since the rest is presented so clearly.

poppabk

I believe it is customary to tip 15% and then leave a drunk girl in his bed for deigning to spend time with you.

You should ask Evilore how much Sony have contributed to the GAF viral marketing funds this month, add to this figure the amount of GAF Gold membership payments this month, then multiply this by 0.15.

That should be an acceptable tip.

bengraven

Wow, this thread introduced me to the Evilore in NYC thread. That thread would have been legendary...if I had been reading it live.

Clearacell you always look so happy ^_^

Everyone does, you just always look extra happy. More GAF meetups = only good things.

I like to enjoy life as much as I can :D and as everyone who was there that heard my lil speech can attest to, I thoroughly enjoy the company I keep. I hope you get to the nyc meet.

Top Bottom