• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
I am curious if there's a discord one piece group you guys use? I would love to talk more about One Piece than just being a lurker reading all your posts over the year and not saying a thing. This arc is going places with my boy Sanji and I love Griff-Katakuri.

I don't want to see this conversation to come to an end if there is a possibility this site shuts down or whatever as I enjoy reading peoples impressions here.

I am curious if there's a discord one piece group you guys use? I would love to talk more about One Piece than just being a lurker reading all your posts over the year and not saying a thing. This arc is going places with my boy Sanji and I love Griff-Katakuri.

I don't want to see this conversation to come to an end if there is a possibility this site shuts down or whatever as I enjoy reading peoples impressions here.

I'm down for starting one. I just got to figure out how lol.

Metal B

If this is over i'm gonna miss you guys. What a weird turn of events, but a lot of people are leaving...
So much for guilty until proven innocent. I read the accusation and i find it really questionable, that such an event should destroy somebodies like. But of course any minute he waits, people will make the judgment for him.

carrot-isolated-picture-id166106089

Cheers

Nicolada

I tend to my studies for a couple weeks and when I finally log back in the site is burning to the ground. Amazing. *joins the discord mass migration*

Anteater

Well, since this popped up, thought I'd come here and say goodbye, I'm not too active but I guess it's still one of the OTs I read the most, see you guys on the other side!

:lol at Blackleg making one final thread on Sanji before he went.

Raonak

I'm glad this is turning out to be a meaty arc. Looks like all the fights will happen in cacao island.

Hoping all the strawhats on WCI get a legit fight.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
Oh, hi guys. This is basically the only thread I posted in regularly enough to be recognized, I reckon, so might as well say that you can find me on SL&ENT and then on ResetEra whenever it exists. Will just hang around here superficially to bear witness to the end of days.

Watching Veelk go down was brutal. RIP buddy.

Seesaw15

This was supposed to be the year of Sanji part 2. I'd like a link to the One Piece discord too. All the banter makes the off weeks go by faster.
latest

smurfx

get some go again
you guys seriously only used this thread for one piece talk? i've been a long time member of arlong park and i visit the reddit one piece site once in a while too.

midramble

Pizza, Bourbon, and Thanos
Only used? No. But I used OT and OT community mostly exclusively for anything I was a fan of. I used to go to other anime forums but I left them when I moved to gaf back when because I was tired of the kind of culture normal anime forums tend to generate.

Top Bottom