• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Penny Arcade - Take out the Sandroids

20040607l.jpg

I lolled.

Stryder

The second pane was pretty funny, I kinda agree with what's been said in those reviews their talking about though, there have been times in the game where I've wanted to do something where there isn't a move for, such as timing things to happen at the same time, such as in KOTOR you could pause the action, queue up commands and then unpause, in FSW it would have been nice to pause, tell one squad to do something whilst another does another. In particular, moving into a position where your going to be vulnerable unless covered from behind, you can move both squads to cover both their backs rather than hope there isn't any Opfors there.

CharlesNelsonReilly said:
I wonder if Butterbean and Gremlinhead wrote this while in the midst of a vigorous session of frantic mutual masturbation.

penny-arcade_comic_con.jpg

IAWTP

either make tycho bald as a scrot or stfu already.

...saying that, i smiled at the 2nd panel.

golem

i was just thinkin recently why i hadnt seen any PA comics around lately, and then i remembered its cuz most of them suck

Laurent

Clever and funny! It's true that people tend to forget that some games are fantastic, while others are realistc; in real life, you never learn new double jump!

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
I dont find it particuarly funny, but like the previous 3 or 4 strips, it does make a good point.

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
impirius said:
I guess the person who normally posts the Muppets picture hasn't registered yet. Hurry up!
Don't know if you mean me, but here's one anyway...
pa_muppets.jpg

good 'ole bunsen and beaker

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
Agent Dormer said:
The better picture has StrikerObi in the middle of Gabe and Tycho as Viewtiful Joe.
Yeah, I know. It's going to be hard finding it though, now that old GAF is gone.

:lol Gabe and Tycho look like dorks.

Shut the fuck up guys, so do you.

viewtifultychoobigabe.jpg

Just to clarify I'm only posting it because people asked. I'm not trying to make fun of Gabe & Tycho. I've met them and they're cool guys in my opinion. They're certainly not deserving of the blasting they get here.

mrmyth

Hey! I first used the term MechaSaddam in reference to some yahoo wanting Halo2 to have boss battles. I demand reparations! Or not.

Koshiro

I'm noticing a trend where they should have ended the comic on the second panel, they seem to stretch things out a bit far, like the annoying guy at the party going "Get it? Get it?". Good strip regardless.

Top Bottom