• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PewDiePie appreciation thread.

buizel

Banned

-Arcadia-

Banned
“PewDiePie posted in the comments section of Hambly’s recent livestream, writing: “hej hej” and “Whats up my gamer.”

:messenger_tears_of_joy:

Pewds is awesome. I’m done caring about outrage bait and lies. If only there was a way to blacklist that site on my browser so I never go there by mistake, now that I know what they’re about. Telling me not to go there, or trust anything they say, is the only service performed by this article.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
for god's sakes i just wanna grill!!
Thirsty?

51wE0CU%2Bg5L._SX300_QL70_.jpg

TrainedRage

Banned

A little more serius video by Pewds, I like these kind of "explanation"

Yeah, same. I like his thoughts on society and current events. Too bad it's so draining and as he said not what he wants to cover.

I'm fine with gaming videos but I think he is a great social commentator too.

TindalosPup

PEWDIEPIE QUITS YOUTUBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bye Felix, have a good break.

#1 gaming video, has nothing to do with games.

I was playing catch up with his videos the last week and a half. Felt like reconnecting with an old friend... And then he goes away

It's well deserved, I hope he gets some much need R&R and he comes back soon

Last edited:

TrainedRage

Banned
I was playing catch up with his videos the last week and a half. Felt like reconnecting with an old friend... And then he goes away

It's well deserved, I hope he gets some much need R&R and he comes back soon

More than any other "Youtuber" I feel like I know him as a friend. Like we could just go out and have a beer and chill like old friends. He is so open and accepting of his community. He embraces the memes and all the cult of personality surrounding him. But he doesn't flaunt any of it. I mean here he is with over 100 MILLION subscribers and he isn't showing off his huge mansion or newest car or all his side hoes. Not chasing clout. He is just some introvert who caught fire doing something he really liked to do.

Last edited:

TindalosPup

More than any other "Youtuber" I feel like I know him as a friend. Like we could just go out and have a beer and chill like old friends. He is so open and accepting of his community. He embraces the memes and all the cult of personality surrounding him. But he doesn't flaunt any of it. I mean here he is with over 100 MILLION subscribers and he isn't showing off his huge mansion or newest car or all his side hoes. Not chasing clout. He is just some introvert who caught fire doing something he really liked to do.

I agree, he's a pretty great guy and he knows how to make his fans feel like a part of his life in a way I've never seen from ANY person of fame. Such a genuinely good soul. I'm sad I was away for so long, I almost feel bad that I was. I was such a die hard fan back in highschool (like 10 years ago, oh now I feel old) I spread his name to as many people as possible back then

It feels good to be back, regardless of him dropping out for a bit

Top Bottom