• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PewDiePie appreciation thread.

TrainedRage

Banned
Thought this was a pretty cool video... What Indians think of T-Series and the 'battle' with PDP.

I had no idea about the Wifi boom in India right now.

TrainedRage

Banned
I'm so happy he never mentioned the NZ shooter. I wonder how many people will be crying over how Islamophobic this video is????

I'm so happy he never mentioned the NZ shooter. I wonder how many people will be crying over how Islamophobic this video is????

Last time I checked the comments, it was just mostly normal comments with the occasional "you had nothing to do with the shooter Felix"-style comments.

Sometimes the best thing you can do is to not acknowledge psychotic people. That's what the shooter would want.

Dunki

He now has unfollowed everyone on social media because people on their and him received tons of death threats

He now has unfollowed everyone on social media because people on their and him received tons of death threats

> preaches about loving everybody no matter who they are
> tells people that a youtuber who may have controversial "viewpoints" should eat lead
> mfw

db1416

ResetEra is currently breeding a hell of a lot of ignorance about this man and permabanning anyone who has anything else to say about it. I always knew the place was trash but breeding incredible amounts of ignorance regarding a troll terrorist who’s only trying to attain fame and division is disgusting. ResetEra advancing a terrorists agenda. Never thought I’d say that yet I’m not surprised.

ResetEra is currently breeding a hell of a lot of ignorance about this man and permabanning anyone who has anything else to say about it. I always knew the place was trash but breeding incredible amounts of ignorance regarding a troll terrorist who’s only trying to attain fame and division is disgusting. ResetEra advancing a terrorists agenda. Never thought I’d say that yet I’m not surprised.

What do you expect out of a party that had many of it's members refuse to denounce Ilhan Omar's anti-Jewish rhetoric?

brap

Banned

What the frick? This was crazy. Mama bear? More like mama dog lol. Still have no idea what was going on but it was hilarious.

Last edited:

Kanojo23

I am proud of Pewdiepie because he overcame all the struggles and criticisms of medias to the brink of his career but he grew up maturely SKRATTAR DU FORLORAR DU

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!
Drama Alert has now made a video that Indian Government is trying to remove PewDiePie to support T-Series. You see this is the reason Indians hate PewDiePie's fanbase. Why would the Government of India care about YouTube sub war ? A bit sad that people use such lies to push their propaganda. This just reminds of Geeks+Gamers saying T-Series is a very shady company because no one knows who subs to them or when h3h3 said Indians look like janitors and people said it was just a joke. Aren't these guys just dragging this 'controversy' for their own benefit. T-Series has so many subs because it's like all Vevo channels combined(bollywood songs are very popular in India and middle East), people still there's a conspiracy behind this(and most of the time they are being treated as facts). At this point I don't know what's the difference between a YouTube e-celebrity or a real celebrity.

TrainedRage

Banned
Drama Alert has now made a video that Indian Government is trying to remove PewDiePie to support T-Series. You see this is the reason Indians hate PewDiePie's fanbase. Why would the Government of India care about YouTube sub war ? A bit sad that people use such lies to push their propaganda. This just reminds of Geeks+Gamers saying T-Series is a very shady company because no one knows who subs to them or when h3h3 said Indians look like janitors and people said it was just a joke. Aren't these guys just dragging this 'controversy' for their own benefit. T-Series has so many subs because it's like all Vevo channels combined(bollywood songs are very popular in India and middle East), people still there's a conspiracy behind this(and most of the time they are being treated as facts). At this point I don't know what's the difference between a YouTube e-celebrity or a real celebrity.
Imagine being so butt hurt by PewDiePie making 2 diss tracks that you as a Billion Dollar CEO of T Series try and sue him. This isn't gonna help T Series.

RedVIper

Banned

Why is pdp being blocked in India though.

TrainedRage

Banned
Isn't he still ahead of them though?
Anyway he has handled this like a pro, didn't he had like 50M subscribers when T-series started getting close? He's almost at 100M now. That's impressive.
He was about 20k behind so he put out this video to Congratulate them. That just boosted him like 100k back into first place.

Bernkastel

Why is pdp being blocked in India though.
He is not.
gQBJgIu.png

Imagine being so butt hurt by PewDiePie making 2 diss tracks that you as a Billion Dollar CEO of T Series try and sue him. This isn't gonna help T Series.
Well T-Series is not a billion dollar corporation(its not even a corporation, its privately held).
When, people talk about Indian billionaires, they talk about Mukesh Ambani, Adani Group, TATA, Birla etc., not fucking T-Series and Bhushan Kumar.
Also, unlike PewDiePie, T-Series founder himself said that he does not care about the sub war(YouTube is just a promotion channel). Tell me who is more butthurt ?

Last edited:

TrainedRage

Banned
He is not.
gQBJgIu.png

Well T-Series is not a billion dollar corporation(its not even a corporation, its privately held).
https://www.celebworth.net/2018/06/how-much-money-does-gulshan-kumar-make.html
When, people talk about Indian billionaires, they talk about Mukesh Ambani, Adani Group, TATA, Birla etc., not fucking T-Series and Gulshan Kumar.
Also, unlike PewDiePie, T-Series founder himself said that he does not care about the sub war(YouTube is just a promotion channel). Tell me who is more butthurt ?
It's not his channel it's those two music videos that are being discussed/banned. He is also being sued for them which is hilarious. Also VPN. What is it?

Also Gulshan having 45 million an not 1 billion isn't the point. He is clearly a shitty person who rips other artists off and a bunch of other shady stuff. He sent PDP a cease and desist over a parody song, he obviously cares about this. And here you are to white knight for him. In a PDP appreciation thread... LOL

Bernkastel

It's not his channel it's those two music videos that are being discussed/banned. He is also being sued for them which is hilarious. Also VPN. What is it?

Also Gulshan having 45 million an not 1 billion isn't the point. He is clearly a shitty person who rips other artists off and a bunch of other shady stuff. He sent PDP a cease and desist over a parody song, he obviously cares about this. And here you are to white knight for him. In a PDP appreciation thread... LOL
I don't care about T-Series or Bollywood in general(I don't like celebrity culture), but come on where do you get this nonsense about them ripping other artists or 'shady stuffs'. Or are you talking about the 80s when they used to sell pirated cassettes before turning legal ?
Listen I don't care if PewDiePie stays #1 or T-Series goes down, but stop dragging India into your nonsense and acting saint. PewDiePie giving his political opinion on Pulwama terrorist attack is not something he should be doing. From the beginning he pushed the "A nation of 1.4 billion vs 1 person" narrative.
Turns out T-Series did went to court and banned his music videos in India. But it's still disgusting that he dragged all of this for so long and still acts like saint.
Bhushan having 50 million has a point, it gives another angle when you realise that it's not a "a billionaire corporation vs one guy" but "one millionaire celebrity vs another millionaire celebrity".

Last edited:

TrainedRage

Banned
I don't care about T-Series or Bollywood in general(I don't like celebrity culture), but come on where do you get this nonsense about them ripping other artists or 'shady stuffs'. Or are you talking about the 80s when they used to sell pirated cassettes before turning legal ?
Listen I don't care if PewDiePie stays #1 or T-Series goes down, but stop dragging India into your nonsense and acting saint. PewDiePie giving his political opinion on Pulwama terrorist attack is not something he should be doing. From the beginning he pushed the "A nation of 1.4 billion vs 1 person" narrative.
Turns out T-Series did went to court and banned his music videos in India. But it's still disgusting that he dragged all of this for so long and still acts like saint.
Gulshan having 45 million has a point, it gives another angle when you realise that it's not a "a billionaire corporation vs one guy" but "one millionaire celebrity vs another millionaire celebrity".
You are showing us all how much you "don't care" right now. Is that what you are doing? Since you don't care about celebrities or that culture, seems odd. Its ok you got triggered when Pewds brought up the caste system and joked about Indians having poopoo in their head. Some people cant handle edgy humor.

Top Bottom