• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Box + Link Cable + MC251 + badges = $19.99

explodet

000012_400.jpg

http://www.pokemoncenter.com/store/pokemonbox.asp

Only available online (or at the NY Pokémon center).
No release date yet.

Hero

Yay?

And this has probably been asked before, but I forget. Why is the Pokemon Company a seperate entity? I know when sales times comes Nintendo has their own numbers and then Pokemon Company has their's.

8bit

Knows the Score
You can get Pokemon Box in Euroland from the Stars catalogue. I imagine this will deflate a few Euro ebay sellers.

Matt

Hero said:
Yay?

And this has probably been asked before, but I forget. Why is the Pokemon Company a seperate entity? I know when sales times comes Nintendo has their own numbers and then Pokemon Company has their's.
Tax reasons. Nintendo owns all of The Pokemon Company in some form or another.

Soul4ger

psikonetik said:
I need another memory card but I think Ill wait the 1059 one

Did anyone else's local retail store (in a possibly large chain) just raise the price of the Memory Card 251 to $24.99? We had them for $19 since their release, but were told to mark them up another $5 recently.

Agent Dormer

Dirty Drinking Smoker
Soul4ger said:

Did anyone else's local retail store (in a possibly large chain) just raise the price of the Memory Card 251 to $24.99? We had them for $19 since their release, but were told to mark them up another $5 recently.

I hadn't noticed, but then again I haven't been looking for a new memory card lately.

Part of me really wants to get this just because it's dirt cheap. But I think I'm going to get a Memory Card 1019 instead.

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
explodet said:
10 Rockefeller Plaza
(48th Street between 5th and 6th Avenues)

Go to Times Square station, walk on the East side (where TRU is), walk up to 48th, and turn right.

jarrod

Banned
Nintendo should do a deal like this for Puzzle Collection, they could even change Panel de Pon to Pokemon Puzzle League/Challenge if they wanted to use the "limited release Pokemon game" angle....

cvxfreak

I already have the Japanese Pokemon Box and a buddy of mine in the UK is sending me a copy of Box from Europe/PAL. I'll get the U.S. one for the memory card and extra link cable.

Mairu

I'll definately order this when it comes out, that is a fantastic deal. I'll have 4 GBA->GC cables with Pokemon Box then, connectivity get!

Top Bottom