• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Question for guys experienced with women

I remember reading an article on prisons having to check the female prisoners' vagina for razor blades. My question: how difficult/easy is it to place the razor blade so that it faces out and is able to cut an erect penis?

eggplant said:
I remember reading an article on prisons having to check the female prisoners' vagina for razor blades. My question: how difficult/easy is it to place the razor blade so that it faces out and is able to cut an erect penis?

Well thank you very much. I won't be able to get my freak on without being paranoid of wang cuttage now. :lol

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
What the fuck?!

I have so many jokes here but I don't have the strength to use them...

WTF

No, I'm pretty sure you won't get a real answer. Not that people aren't experienced with women, it's that nobody has tried to stick a razorblade in a vagina. Seems dangerous to me.

Manabanana said:
No, I'm pretty sure you won't get a real answer. Not that people aren't experienced with women, it's that nobody has tried to stick a razorblade in a vagina. Seems dangerous to me.

My first post did point out that female prisoners do get checked for razor blades, so it's probably been done before. I'd just like to know if the vagina is flexible enough to accomodate a razor, but firm enough to hold it in place.

aoi tsuki

eggplant said:
My first post did point out that female prisoners do get checked for razor blades, so it's probably been done before.
Sounds convenient.

Guard: "i read on the strange section of Yahoo! News that a female prisoner hid blade in her pussy. So this check is standard."
Female Prisoner: "..."
Guard: "All clear! Now I'm going to have sex with you!"
Female Prisoner: "..."

Seriously though, if being experienced with women means knowing one or some that can do that, i want out of this club.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Look out for bullets in the butthole too. The put a little cap behind it that triggers the cap when you push in on it.BLAM bye bye penis

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
eggplant said:
My first post did point out that female prisoners do get checked for razor blades, so it's probably been done before. I'd just like to know if the vagina is flexible enough to accomodate a razor, but firm enough to hold it in place.

Gee maybe you should check a vagina out. Dang you might even like it.

eggplant said:

Well, yeah it's possible. Considering how crazy sharp razor blades are I would assume if it slid wrong or got shoved up there it could cause some major damage. As for biting off a penis during oral sex...I guess it would be pretty easy. I mean, once she has a hold on it there's not much you would be able to do. She'd have to clamp on tight, though.

Gah this question has been bugging me since like junior high. I might be able to examine a female's vagina in grad school... maybe through a pap smear or something.

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
eggplant said:
Gah this question has been bugging me since like junior high. I might be able to examine a female's vagina in grad school... maybe through a pap smear or something.
sounds like you desperately want a tag.

aoi tsuki

Manabanana said:
Well, yeah it's possible. Considering how crazy sharp razor blades are I would assume if it slid wrong or got shoved up there it could cause some major damage. As for biting off a penis during oral sex...I guess it would be pretty easy. I mean, once she has a hold on it there's not much you would be able to do. She'd have to clamp on tight, though.
Wasn't there a recent post on GAF about a women who bit off a guys head, or was that his testicles?

i've heard that some female prisoners have done it, but it was one of those urban myth things. i've also heard that dancers in some Asian countries learned how to dispense change from their vaginas, which i think is actually true. i don't feel like checking on either though.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
IF you are really curious about a vagina but have no desire to have sex with woman just go buy a hooker.

Use a rubber glove to check it out, It probably won't cost as much as sex, and shit they have done far more fucked up things for money.

I did a google search. Apparently the Vietcong did this too.

In fact, Vietnam became a living fantasy of horror and gore for lethal Arthur. He not only would shoot at the enemy he also savaged several asian prostitutes one only eleven years old. He said later that Vietnam brought out his animal instincts.

All of this bloodlust, he believed, was justified by the horrors of the conflict.

(from page on Arthur Shawcross)
"The VC put razor blades up whores' vaginas. Shoved them inside a cup deep in where you'd never know until it was too late. When the GI's would fuck 'em they would slit their penises to shreds or cut 'em clean off... I was with some guys, ROK Koreans, who took a whore and put a firehose inside her and turned on the water. She died almost instantly. Her neck jumped about a foot from her body. Another time we took another whore and tied her to two small trees, legs to the trees, bent down. She had a razor blade inside her vagina. She was cut from her anus to her chin. Then the trees were let go. She slit in half. Left her there hanging between the trees. This may be why I did what I did to those girls."

Infantrymen were given other tips about real-life combat that weren't included in their training manuals. One tip was how to "avoid telegraphing your positions" to VC snipers by removing shiny objects like rings and watches before going out at night. Having the moon and stars reflect off a wedding ring caused more "unscheduled divorces" than daylight casualties. Another tip was how to prevent our boots and helmets from biting us before putting them on. "Checking them first for poisonous spiders, snakes, and rabid rodents will save you a trip to the hospital and a 2-week series of painful injections in your navel."

2 of the most important tips were, "Don't run over to pick up a can of beer if you see one laying in the jungle. The chopper gunner who accidentally dropped it will probably be jumping right down after it." And, "Never screw a native in the jungle until you've first inspected her vagina with a flashlight and pair of pliers." VC "giveaways" were known to insert "razor-blade ticklers" that could ruin your whole day.

sources removed

aoi tsuki said:
Wasn't there a recent post on GAF about a women who bit off a guys head, or was that his testicles?

If you're thinking about what I think you are, it was about a Japanese woman that avoided raped by biting of mr. winkley.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
=/ =/

http://www.craigslist.org/ is your friend. Click the link for your city, go to the casual encounters section and say you are gay/asexual/whhatever but you are curious about female anatomy and would like to explore some one non sexually. It actually shouldn't be that hard to find some one as weird as that sounds.

The casual encounters section is fun for everyone BTW. There are some funny ass adds in there. Enjoy.

jooey

The Motorcycle That Wouldn't Slow Down
"baby, if you love me, you'd tell me if you were packin' gillette up in that right?"

scola said:
=/ =/

http://www.craigslist.org/ is your friend. Click the link for your city, go to the casual encounters section and say you are gay/asexual/whhatever but you are curious about female anatomy and would like to explore some one non sexually. It actually shouldn't be that hard to find some one as weird as that sounds.

The casual encounters section is fun for everyone BTW. There are some funny ass adds in there. Enjoy.

OMG those ads really are interesting. How do people know if this is real?

fart said:
i hope you put that in your personal statement.

heh I'm working on my secondaries now. bit bored tho

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
eggplant said:

heh I'm working on my secondaries now. bit bored tho
You don't, but that is half the fun.

Particle Physicist

between a quark and a baryon
eggplant said:

i know someone who had a girl break up with him because he was a bad kisser.. he put an ad on craigslist looking for someone to teach him how to kiss.. one night only.. no strings attached.. some girl replied, they met at a bar.. they made out for a while.. she gave him pointers.. and that was that...

i bet you can find someone to help you out with your curiosity.

Brofist

eggplant said:

Why are you asking this to "guys experienced with women"...shouldn't you be asking it to women experienced at sticking sharp objects in their vagina?

Wow get this kid a copy of the the Guy Game, we finally found the person who defines the target audience for that game.

fart

Savant
for what it's worth, if i were on the selection committee and i read that someone had a passionate research interest in hidden vaginal razor blades, i would immediately select them.

aoi tsuki

Considering the people who would be concealing them, i'd pass. Besides, i think it would numb my to looking at women, or at least that part of them, in my personal life. Gynecologists must have it rough.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
:lol :lol :lol

This is just the greatest topic in GAF history. So great in fact that I showed it to a couple of co-workers and they laughed as hard as I did. :lol

Good rules of thumb:

1) Don't fuck whores. Well, the really whorey ones.
2) If she's gonna go down on you, she isn't gonna bite yer cock off.
3) Is she's gonna let you stick yer little buddy in there, she don't want it bleeding all over the place.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
The title of this thread is missing the words

"with razor blades jammed up their fannys"

mrmyth

The other obvious question is why you're asking a bunch of guys how hard it is to shove a razor blade in a vagina. I don't know about your anantomy, but seeing as how I don't carry a vagina around with me,(cue pocket vagina jokes), usually I'm trying to fill one, not explore it. And filling it gets prohibitively hard once you ask her the question, "Say, you ever shove a razor blade up and slice a guy's dick off? No? Ever been to prison?"

Top Bottom