• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Remedy Control Releases This Summer.

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
Let me guess, Epic Store exclusive? It has to be, cuz, well, ya know,... fuck Steam and common sense.
This has been my greatest worry! Remedy's my favorite development studio, but the practice of >paying for exclusives< has guaranteed I'll never, ever touch the Epic Store. For the love of god Remedy... they've shown some dedication to their PC base before, what with their history with Alan Wake and Quantum Break, so hopefully they're smart enough to release on Steam. Hopefully 505 won't shaft me.

Jayjayhd34

I use to love remedy but getting sick of them releasing new IPS and not releasing sequels, they make great games but never finish them off .

hunthunt

Banned
Is this to Quantum Break what American Nightmare was to Alan Wake?

Im hyped for whatever these guys do, Alan Wake was the best exclusive of Xbox 360

VulcanRaven

I will buy this at some point but the setting could be better. It doesn't look very interesting. It also looks too similar to Quantum Break. I wish they would make a new game similar to Alan Wake.

Last edited:
Top Bottom