• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resetera reflects: This place sucks. We want GAF back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa

Banned
lol we shouldn't try to scare someone off if they want to come back, honestly.

You think this idiot wants to come back? lol

Just another in a long line of malfunctioning NPCs rolling off the production line over the past 18 months. Didn’t even have the balls to go out in style, just with a whimper.

LooseGoose818 LooseGoose818 every time GAF has an increase of activity, or a new feature launch (Gold, Discord, Twitch, emojis) we have people who log back on and attempt to insult us. I think there was one a few weeks ago that tried to challenge someone to a fight (i think). There was one that posted the N Word a bunch of times. Some that call us Nazis.

I do try to interact with them in a friendly way tho.

Papa

Banned
smh Yoshi Yoshi trying to make friends with an NPC. It’s not sentient, dude.

giphy.gif

If he was banned from there, then I want to know what BS reason they gave him. Maybe it's the 1% of actually legit bans. I think we all want to know.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
If he was banned from there, then I want to know what BS reason they gave him. Maybe it's the 1% of actually legit bans. I think we all want to know.
Do you mean me? I think it was posted quite few times already here, but here you go:
Ignoring mod post, thread derailment. Consistent pedantry on issues surrounding minorities.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Do you mean me? I think it was posted quite few times already here, but here you go:

You Nyahtzee, you!

I was talking about Blaze, but wow, sorry you got banned for something like that. I thought your post was insightful tbh

HUELEN10

Hey, I just got this great idea! B BlazeHedgehog , you are a part of this thread and aren’t miserable. That just means you, in some way, must like this place, but how to show it...

How about a GOLD ACCOUNT? That way, everyone on Era sees how happy you are, and that simply by posting here, you've financially helped NeoGAF! No worries, it’s on the house old friend; Auntie huelen's got your back!

😘

Remember to be like Sonic: have no master, except the wind that blows free.

Last edited:

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Hey, I just got this great idea! B BlazeHedgehog , you are a part of this thread and aren’t miserable. That just means you, in some way, must like this place, but how to show it...

How about a GOLD ACCOUNT? That way, everyone on Era sees how happy you are, and that simply by posting here, you've financially helped NeoGAF! No worries, it’s on the house old friend; Auntie huelen's got your back!

😘

zvUvkxl.jpg

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member

😘

Not them, but you just sold me on a year sub (along with reading about the features). :messenger_beaming:

Last edited by a moderator:

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
I was talking about Blaze, but wow, sorry you got banned for something like that. I thought your post was insightful tbh
I am glad you did not perceive it as hurtful (unlike the persons I talked with at the time). Blaze was not banned on Resetera, Cunth was just joking that Blaze should not talk to me because as a banned user on Resetera, I may be bad influence (correct me if I am wrong Cunth Cunth ). Cunth is caring like that :).

Oh okay, gotcha. I know what you mean about feeling bad about being banned. I've been banned from forums and websites so many times that I've become mostly numb to it, but there was something about the reasoning for the ree ban that definitely got under my skin for a brief moment. However, that's on them, not me, and by realizing that I feel a lot better about myself.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom