• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Riddick is amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
DJ Brannon said:
In that case I'm not sure then. I do know that I had an easier time grabbing the ladder when I had no weapons in my hand. But the falling thing is new to me.

morphix @ oa is saying you dont hit x at all, which would explain why i'm falling. but if thats the case, thats a horrible design flaw, as you have to hit x to climb standards ladders or interact with the environment at all...

ced

He automatically grabs ledges etc, so I would assume the ladder too, havnt made it there yet.

While mid air I mean.

I am having trouble on one part.

im escaping the prison....and i got my guns and stuff

anyways, its the part where u turn on some valve, and i think it opens a door

then i go down the steps and i see a prisoner get shot

when i go down there are gaurds down there and it says "Turrets going from poisoness to lethal" or some shit

well what the hell? its impossible to get thru the area cause not only are gaurds shooting me but invincible turrets are also.

wtf am i suppossed to do?

peace

ced

Fixed2BeBroken said:
I am having trouble on one part.

im escaping the prison....and i got my guns and stuff

anyways, its the part where u turn on some valve, and i think it opens a door

then i go down the steps and i see a prisoner get shot

when i go down there are gaurds down there and it says "Turrets going from poisoness to lethal" or some shit

well what the hell? its impossible to get thru the area cause not only are gaurds shooting me but invincible turrets are also.

wtf am i suppossed to do?

peace

Shoot the turrets? In normal I just shot them.

Speaking of shooting, I figured out last night you can shoot lights out, and it gets very dark, pretty useful even before eyeshine.

B'z-chan

Banned
F2bb:

Just keep a level head and aim right. Its all about aiming my friend. You can shoot those tings out easy. Lights are also something you should start familurizing your self with soon enough.

ahh, i got past it, thanks.

i guess it was cause i was shooting with a shotgun and not the assault rifle at the time?

anyways, wow this game is blowing my mind away.....i mean...wtf....its a Game based off a movie that looks like its gonna be stupid just because Vin diesel is in it.

How can this game be this good?

what the hell!??! whoever developed this stuff is amazing, and what other stuff have they made? anyone know?

peace

Rhindle

Fixed2BeBroken said:
what the hell!??! whoever developed this stuff is amazing, and what other stuff have they made? anyone know?

peace
1. Finish Riddick.

2. Buy :

B00006C260.01-A3LTAW8FHJ63G2.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
by the way, has anyone tried knights of the templar yet? looks very similar to enclave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom