• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Show us your gaming setup: 2023 Edition | 20th anniversary thread

Oh nice, if your see the octagonal poker table I have in one of the other pictures it is exactly the same as this picture just darker finish. It also flips over to become a bumper pool table! People knock it before they play it but once they do they are hooked, so much fun!

Totally missed that, nice one. Also...

raw

TBiddy

Thanks I do tech reviews on my YouTube channel and have had several 4k laser tvs there..there is a UST projector there and that is just an ambient light rejecting screen. It's the BenQ 7050i. I leave the screen there for other projector reviews plus it looks good turned on with the lights and usually display sports on it. Pls find me on instagram at gameroomtheater to see more on it!

Sorry, I don't have instagram.. Way to old for that :messenger_grinning_smiling:

Nice setup though!

SegaManAU

gameroomtheater

Neo Member
Thx man ya, I get hate whenever they share any of my videos, half of my followers on insta are UFC fans so they like seeing the predictions and poles I run. It's too repetitive for non followers but oh well just having fun 😊

Reactions: Isa

Naka86

Neo Member
My recent PSVR2 showcase...anyone playing it? the horizon call of the mountain does give me the feel of nauseous after 30 mins in the game.....

the following is the official dock which had some trouble of docking at the right position at times to charge, the VR headset stand is from kiwi design the spotlight is usb powered warm light
nuf227i.jpg

Last edited:

BrainInAVat

Nothing special.

LG 65 OLED B7A
12700K delid copper IHS with liquid metal
ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 240
MSI PRO Z690
3070TI
32GB 3600
1X Skhynix P41 1TB PCIGEN 4
1X Samsung 970 EVO Plus
TP-Link WiFi 6 AX3000 PCIe
1X WD GOLD 8TB
2X WD GOLD 4TB
Pioneer BDXL Burner
LG UHD Friendly WH16NS60

T5hrlO4.jpg
1EyfpmA.jpg
l32Qa4Z.jpg

Last edited:

Shtef

Where do you get these sweet butchers block desks? I really want one - possibly an L-shaped one.
I had couple of very old wooden door frames which I reused. My friend just glued them together, sand them and put some wood paint.

Last edited:

DanEON

I have completely abandoned mouse and keyboard for gaming. Now I play everything with the dualsense on the couch (thanks steam for your gyro support). Still waiting for my dualsense edge, which will improve my gyro gaming even more.

fF8b81I.jpeg

oMqvJNp.jpeg

WMl4DK5.jpeg
a6aTc52.jpeg
DKExaf8.jpeg
qG0ahEV.jpeg
iYU6LKs.jpeg

Top Bottom