• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sisu trailer - Finnish bro vs Nazis

VulcanRaven

I have been thinking about going to see this. I don't often watch movies made here in Finland but this looks great.

Last edited:
Whenever Scandinavians are trying to copy Hollywood popcorn movies their movies are even more generic and boring than modern Hollywood movies. I hope this one is the exception

Maybe, but have you seen Russian movies when they do this ? Ohhh muhh Gawwwwwd, the kitschyness is unbearable (only 2nd to absolutely god awful Bollywood ones).

DeafTourette

Older than air but younger than the foundations of the earth
Whenever Scandinavians are trying to copy Hollywood popcorn movies their movies are even more generic and boring than modern Hollywood movies. I hope this one is the exception

Like "how I became a superhero"

Liljagare

It is always the wierd scripts that get the hollywood treatment, lol.

12th Man and The Unthinkable are the only two Scandinavian movies I really liked in the last 10 years or so.

This one might be interesting though..

Top Bottom