• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Slim PS3 ...good fake or...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egmont

Neo Member
I think it looks pretty good.

It's a bit wider and more square-shaped than cakefoo's now-infamous mockup would indicate, though.

Still, 36% lighter. That means it's around 5 lbs, or 2.5 kgs, just 1lb heavier than the Wii, and a couple of pounds lighter than the 360. :D

Anyone feel like calculating the other dimensions and giving a comparison or something?

Did anyone see Apple's new iPhone Slim that was announced today?

29kw7rk.jpg

LiquidMetal14 said:
Price is down and all of you still find reasons to bitch.

Its not really down at all in the uk, ps3 can be had all over for £250 and has been cheaper in places. So this hitting at £249.99 isnt much of a drop at all if any.

NRiQ

Banned
LiquidMetal14 said:
Price is down and all of you still find reasons to bitch.

Well the only thing i dislike about the slim is that "PS3" sign, ugh is ugly as hell, if only it would come with the chromium-plated Spiderman Font...

Egmont

Neo Member
NRiQ said:
Well the only thing i dislike about the slim is that "PS3" sign, ugh is ugly as hell, if only it would come with the chromium-plated Spiderman Font...

So buy a fat. They're the same damn price anyway.

NRiQ

Banned
Egmont said:
So buy a fat. They're the same damn price anyway.

I would if i could, but it sucks to live in a country where you can only use 400$ per year on internet shopping:lol :lol :lol

But still i will get this slim the next year ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom