• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So, after Devil May Cry 5....

ghairat

Capcom should really start developing a new Onimusha.
My reaction to Nero's devil trigger was "It's the ONIMUSHA!!"

Yeah they should, but they could also make Dragon's Dogma 2. Deep Down never got released either. I definitely agree though, Onimusha would be fantastic.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Dragon's Dogma 2 or bust

Hudo

I agree. But after Itsuno is finished with Dragon's Dogma 2. And obviously, Capcom need to develop Mega Man Legends 3 before that.

ExpandKong

Banned
Give me Legends 3 and I’ll forget any of The Bad Times ever happened.

Bonus points for localizing The Great Ace Attorney 1&2.

JohannCK

Personally I'd like to see

Dragon's Dogma 2
Mega Man X 9
Lost Planet 4
Mega Man ZX 3
Mega Man Legends 3

(Yes I know that the last three aren't very likely)

Last edited:

Hudo

I agree. But after Itsuno is finished with Dragon's Dogma 2. And obviously, Capcom need to develop Mega Man Legends 3 before that.
Breath of Fire as well! How could I forget. Breath of Fire IV is in my Top5 of JRPGS

slade

From and other RPG developers are still out there working on stuff so I don't really want Dragon's Dogma 2 as much as some others do.

Since Capcom have said they want to do more remakes, how about going back to DMC1 and giving it the same camera from DMC5. Heck, do it for DMC3 and DMC4 as well.

I would like a new Onimusha or even just ports of 2 through 4.

A Strider 3d action game would be good too and would be a revival of a somewhat dormant IP in a new setting.

Nymphae

Banned

Belmonte

My bet is on Dino Crisis. After RE2 and Monster Hunter World the game is almost done! Make a mod for RE2 with Rathalos and sell it!

ExpandKong

Banned
Have they addressed why they haven't localized those? Last I checked Ace Attorney sells pretty well.

I can’t remember if they made an official statement to this effect or not, but word is that they considered the content of the games so incredibly Japanese that localizing them would be too big a job...or something?

The Snake

I can’t remember if they made an official statement to this effect or not, but word is that they considered the content of the games so incredibly Japanese that localizing them would be too big a job...or something?

Could be, maybe. I've played some pretty damn Japanese games.

I figured they had dug themselves into a messy ditch by trying to pretend Phoenix was a resident of California.

Top Bottom