• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Someone sent Iggy Azalea a vial of semen in the mail

Bullet Club

“Hope you like the sex offender’s registry”: Iggy Azalea left disgusted after someone sent her a vial of semen through the mail

"We have your DNA, idiot"

Iggy Azalea has threatened legal action after the Australian rapper received a vial of semen in the mail.

Azalea tweeted about the incident, saying: “Someone sent a vile [sic] of semen in the mail and the office assistant had to unknowingly open the package. I -Who – FBI!!!”

She also implied that she would be getting the authorities involved. “We have your DNA! Idiot. Hope you like the sex offenders registry. Anyway *dry hurling* subject change? PLEASE.”

The tweet has since been deleted, but a screenshot has been shared by by a fan account, which you can see below.

5omhhSd.jpg

Azalea unveiled her latest single ‘Sally Walker’ yesterday, the first taste of her forthcoming album ‘In My Defense’, due to be released later this year.

It’s the first material from the rapper since leaving Island Records last November. Her announcement on Twitter read: “I’m officially unsigned !!!! Wild you spend so long trying to get IN a record deal… never thought I’d be so elated to be OUT of one. now I’m free to release whatever kinda music I like, whenever I’d like woooo!”

Shortly after the announcement, footage emerged of Bhad Bhabie throwing a drink towards Iggy Azalea and verbally abusing her at a FashionNova event hosted by Cardi B.

Azalea has the original name of her never-released second album ‘Digital Distortion’ tattooed on her fingers. The album’s release was cancelled after her management staged an intervention and the rapper agreed to spend time in therapy working on the anger issues.

Source: NME

DKehoe

If you want to be really generous, I guess it was some guy's way of saying "I find you really hot"?

I'm pretty sure there's better methods though.

That guy is gonna be super embarrassed once he realises he could have just sent her a nicely worded letter to say how attractive he thinks she is.

JimiNutz

Banned
Disgusting and creepy. What did the man think he was doing? Some kind of gross prank?

If he thinks anything like me then I suspect he expected her to either drink the sample or smeer it all over her body and then call me immediately so that we could meet up and bang.

Grinchy

Banned
I don't even want to know what a vial of cum looks or smells like after sitting around at room temperature for days.

Shifty

What I wonder is why the tweets were deleted.

Or is emptying your timeline just a trendy thing to do these days?

All I wonder is, why the white Australian chick who thinks she's a deep-South ghetto rapper?

Even if you plan to do something gross like this, I'm sure you could target something less fake than Iggy.

Wings 嫩翼翻せ

so it's not nice
What I wonder is why the tweets were deleted.

Or is emptying your timeline just a trendy thing to do these days?

These days it's clearly pointless to delete tweets... someone somewhere has a screenshot of every tweet you release, you better heavily consider every single one lmao

#Phonepunk#

Banned
wow yeah who'd have thought when you sing about ass and pussy nonstop that you would attract people into jacking off and mailing you their tributes

i mean her last single was called "Kream" ffs

Last edited:
Top Bottom