• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony Interactive Entertainment reveals that 4.2m PlayStation VR units were sold

Arkage

Banned
I bought one a few years back. Played it for a while and sold it. Was just too much hassle to set up with the cables, especially since the original box wasn't compatible with an HDR line so I literally had to switch cables every time I used it.

Was thinking of picking it up again with the hype of the Robot platformer and the mouse game but at this point I think I'll just wait until the next gen version comes out.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
About 2 years ago, I tweeted to him that PSVR would probably sell 5 million this generation, he laughed at me and then blocked me. Not only is he a hack, but he is also incredibly ignorant and rude.

He also admins a racist forum of fragility. ;)

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
True,but I still feel we have a long way before VR really engages the mass audience.

Which is okay. VR doesn't need to be mainstream right now. Right now it needs to sell to the more hardcore gaming audience. Console gaming wasn't mainstream in the 80s, but the NES and Sega Genesis were still hits. Console gaming didn't become mainstream until the mid-90s after the PlayStation was released.

This I can agree with. Mainstream appeal is still about 5 years off.

I think mainstream VR gaming is about 10 years away. But that's fine. Your mom doesn't need to be playing VR games for it to be a successful product.

Gamernyc78

Banned
Bu
Uh no they were not, stores were sold out of stand alone kinects. Also the software sales were high for like 2 years. Hence why a bucnh of companies jumped on board. (too late, but they jumped on board.)

What do you mean not a lot of support? The thing had almost 200 games, are we all rewriting history?

Except that Telestar was also gen 1 and sold over 1 million, and so did a couple other pong consoles. Not sure why people keep bringing up Magnavox like it won anything.

Bullshit it was common knowledge it was bundled just like Xbox one tried to bundle it and force it on consumers. Like that fake ass excuse tht the os was made around it so they couldn't sell Xbox one separately lol after tht ps4 ass whipping we saw the lie change quick.

Romulus

psvr-comparison.004.jpeg

Pretty consistent. Steady with some higher than normal growth recently.

Last edited:

Ar¢tos

If psvr was released only to test the waters and get the R&D going, then 4.2m is a great number.
With a beefier console (ps5) and an upgraded headset (better res, etc), PSVR2 can only do better in the same time period.

Makes me wonder how many will be sold before the release of the PS5.
They'll likely reach close to 6 million.

If psvr was released only to test the waters and get the R&D going, then 4.2m is a great number.
With a beefier console (ps5) and an upgraded headset (better res, etc), PSVR2 can only do better in the same time period.
It can only grow exponentially with new hardware, so I would expect at least 20 million lifetime sales for PVSR2. Once we're on PSVR3 or 4, I'm sure it will be adopted by the majority of the PlayStation audience.

Last edited:
Bu

Bullshit it was common knowledge it was bundled just like Xbox one tried to bundle it and force it on consumers. Like that fake ass excuse tht the os was made around it so they couldn't sell Xbox one separately lol after tht ps4 ass whipping we saw the lie change quick.

The popular 4gb bundle wasn't even at launch, and stores were reporting stand alone Kinects were sold out, you can even find articles on it, it wasn't just bundles.

mckmas8808

They'll likely reach close to 6 million.

It can only grow exponentially with new hardware, so I would expect at least 20 million lifetime sales for PVSR2. Once we're on PSVR3 or 4, I'm sure it will be adopted by the majority of the PlayStation audience.

By PSVR3.0 for it to sell that much, it'll have to cost like $99 or less.

By PSVR3.0 for it to sell that much, it'll have to cost like $99 or less.
I imagine it will just be standalone at that point, and the console will be a peripheral to boost processing power.

People are going to be perfectly fine with spending console level prices on VR as the tech evolves.

Last edited:

lingpanda

TBH I kinda forget I even have PSVR. I keep telling myself to dust it off and give it a whirl again. I'm going to make it a point to turn it on this weekend. A wireless lighter headset would be preferable for the PS5. To me though I have to believe Sony is disappointed in the sales figures despite them saying the contrary.

mckmas8808

TBH I kinda forget I even have PSVR. I keep telling myself to dust it off and give it a whirl again. I'm going to make it a point to turn it on this weekend. A wireless lighter headset would be preferable for the PS5. To me though I have to believe Sony is disappointed in the sales figures despite them saying the contrary.

Why do they have to be disappointed? They've sold the most VR headsets on Planet Earth. They know it's a new market that will take time to crack.

Three

I did say I played Beat Sabre (sorry I called it beat simulator in my original post)and it could have been a kinect game. There is nothing that makes it Inherintly VR.
No it couldn't have been a kinetic game. Wrist tracking would have been ass on the kinect. It's obvious why you mentioned kinect rather than say something more closer to 1:1 tracking though. Something we had before kinect. Also beat saber could have been done without VR, sure, but then again any VR game interaction can be dumbed down to simple button presses on a TV. It lacks the presence and immersion you get with VR though.

Last edited:

Kagey K

Banned
No it couldn't have been a kinetic game. Wrist tracking would have been ass on the kinect. It's obvious why you mentioned kinect rather than say something more closer to 1:1 tracking though. Something we had before kinect. Also beat saber could have been done without VR, sure, but then again any VR game interaction can be dumbed down to simple button presses on a TV. It lacks the presence and immersion you get with VR though.
There is nothing about it that screams VR, it’s Disney’s Fantasia for Kinect. There is nothing that needs wrist flicks(at least on normal). It could have easily been a kinect game and there are many mini games on Kinect it mimicked.

Sorry if that offends you, and if it does it may be time to sit back and think about it for a second or two.

Three

There is nothing about it that screams VR, it’s Disney’s Fantasia for Kinect. There is nothing that needs wrist flicks(at least on normal). It could have easily been a kinect game and there are many mini games on Kinect it mimicked.

Sorry if that offends you, and if it does it may be time to sit back and think about it for a second or two.
Why would you think that offends me? The wrist movement is what is used for tracking. It's like saying you can play tennis by wrapping some bats to your arm. It would be a difficult and different game. As I said you can dumb down any game more and more in terms of immersion and controls but why would you want to?

Can you explain to me what makes a VR game?

Kagey K

Banned
Why would you think that offends me? The wrist movement is what is used for tracking. It's like saying you can play tennis by wrapping some bats to your arm. It would be a difficult and different game. As I said you can dumb down any game more and more in terms of immersion and controls but why would you want to?

Can you explain to me what makes a VR game?

Ok either you don’t understand how, Beat Sabre works, how Kinect worked or both. I’m not going to argue this stupid.

A good VR game would be a game you couldn’t play without the headset. It breaks the mould and says no way this could be played without this peripheral.

So far there hasn’t been a VR game I’ve played that makes that, but I’ll know it when I see it.

It’s like trying to Play MARIO 64 in 2D.

Ok either you don’t understand how, Beat Sabre works, how Kinect worked or both. I’m not going to argue this stupid.

A good VR game would be a game you couldn’t play without the headset. It breaks the mould and says no way this could be played without this peripheral.

So far there hasn’t been a VR game I’ve played that makes that, but I’ll know it when I see it.

That's a bad way of wording it. A good VR game can be a simple port. RE7, Alien Isolation, Wipeout, Hellblade are good VR games. They use VR minimally compared to made-for-VR games, but it still makes all the difference.

And Lone Echo / Echo VR is clearly one such game that is fundamentally impossible without VR.

Kagey K

Banned
That's a bad way of wording it. A good VR game can be a simple port. RE7, Alien Isolation, Wipeout, Hellblade are good VR games. They use VR minimally compared to made-for-VR games, but it still makes all the difference.

And Lone Echo / Echo VR is clearly one such game that is fundamentally impossible without VR.
I disagree. With your initial paragraph. At least for Alien as I haven’t tried the others.

I disagree. With your initial paragraph. At least for Alien as I haven’t tried the others.
Well, Alien was merely a community mod so it's a rough job. If you ignore some of the issues from the mod itself and see the VR support for what it is, it changes the game dramatically.

Kagey K

Banned
Well, Alien was merely a community mod so it's a rough job. If you ignore some of the issues from the mod itself and see the VR support for what it is, it changes the game dramatically.
I’ve said over and over I’ve tried it, it was interesting, but not enough for me to spend that kind of money on it. It’s fun to play with for a bit on a friends dime.

Until I see the games that are changing the landscape I can play full time, it’s just not for me.

There is very little you can say to convert me at this point, just like I can’t convince you there’s no going at going back.

Last edited:
I’ve said over and over I’ve tried it, it was interesting, but not enough for me to spend that kind of money on it. It’s fun to play with for a bit on a friends dime.

Until I see the games that are changing the landscape I can play full time, it’s just not for me.

There is very little you can say to convert me at this point, just like I can’t convince you there’s no going at going back.
I wasn't trying to convert you. I was trying to tell you that the addition of VR in Alien Isolation is a huge change, which it is. Biologically, one would respond differently. Horror games have already had a low ceiling for most games with the rate of change in player response because there hasn't been much innovation that changes things dramatically. I would have liked to see some serious attempts at pushing audio forward which hasn't happened, at least not until VR, where people are trying to push it forward.

Kagey K

Banned
I wasn't trying to convert you. I was trying to tell you that the addition of VR in Alien Isolation is a huge change, which it is. Biologically, one would respond differently. Horror games have already had a low ceiling for most games with the rate of change in player response because there hasn't been much innovation that changes things dramatically. I would have liked to see some serious attempts at pushing audio forward which hasn't happened, at least not until VR, where people are trying to push it forward.

I’ve also said Horror is the genre where it can make its mark. It’s really where it can excel and has its strongest features shown off, but it’s not there yet.

Trust me I want to believe, but like 3D I’ve seen VR come and go multiple times in my lifetime, maybe next time will be the wall breaker.

Three

I know how they work and I am even telling you the difference. All you are doing is repeating the same thing. That something could work without VR and 1:1 controllers if you dumb it down to get rid of those . Disney Fantasia works nothing like Beat Saber. Beat saber:

You get absolutely crap wrist tracking on kinect. You cannot do that. This is disney fantasia

This is like saying Disney Fantasia is like Eyetoy beat freak or eyetoy beat freak is like Amplitude. You can dumb down any experience to become worse or different. The thing is you can't come up with a reason why you should dumb it down and you can't come up with a way you consider a VR game different even though they are there. You get total wrist tracking. You get better judgement of distance of objects coming towards you. You get total immersion.

It's "Next gen gameplay" all over again but worse because the difference is clear as day. I would love to know what your reaction is to say justifying an Xbox one X or even xbox one over a 360 though especially as the advancement there is even less and games could be done before. Is there anything 'inherently xbox one' too? games are clones of older games I hope you would say.

Last edited:

Kagey K

Banned
I know how they work and I am even telling you the difference. All you are doing is repeating the same thing. That something could work without VR and 1:1 controllers if you dumb it down to get rid of those . Disney Fantasia works nothing like Beat Saber. Beat saber:

You get absolutely crap wrist tracking on kinect. You cannot do that. This is disney fantasia

This is like saying Disney Fantasia is like Eyetoy beat freak or eyetoy beat freak is like Amplitude. You can dumb down any experience to become worse or different. The thing is you can't come up with a reason why you should dumb it down and you can't come up with way you consider a VR game different even though they are there. You get total wrist tracking. You get better judgement of distance of objects coming towards you. You get total immersion.

It's "Next gen gameplay" all over again but worse because the difference is clear as day. I would love to know what your reaction is to say justifying an Xbox one X or even xbox one over a 360 though especially as the advancement there is even less and games could be done before. Is there anything 'inherently xbox one' too? games are clones of older games I hope you would say.

I don’t justify anything, other then graphical fidelity most of these games could have ran on a PS3/360.

Yes I keep buying into the newest systems, but I don’t do it happily. That’s just me being a consumer.

I would have been fine if the 360/PS3 gen ran 2 or 3 more years, but the consumer in me made me buy the new consoles day 1 and then regret it for the next 2 years.

I expect the same to happen next year.

Last edited:

womfalcs3

Banned
It is kind of misleading to judge a peripheral's attach rate of <5% when it released 3 years after the console, and when its price is that of a new PS4 (which you need to use it).

Last edited:

Kagey K

Banned
It is kind of misleading to judge a peripheral's attach rate of <5% when it released 3 years after the console, and when its price is that of a new PS4 (which you need to use it).
So what’s the prerequisite?

It came out late?its expensive?or it needs a console to run it?

These are all things every other perhiperal before it had.

Why is this time different?

Last edited:

Mozza

Which is okay. VR doesn't need to be mainstream right now. Right now it needs to sell to the more hardcore gaming audience. Console gaming wasn't mainstream in the 80s, but the NES and Sega Genesis were still hits. Console gaming didn't become mainstream until the mid-90s after the PlayStation was released.

I think mainstream VR gaming is about 10 years away. But that's fine. Your mom doesn't need to be playing VR games for it to be a successful product.

For a console with 90 million or so consoles out there the VR sales are very poor,you have to reach a bigger audience than the core Ps4 users to make a product viable,like I have said before this is so similar to the situation with 3-D on T.V's,which had it's own Blu-Ray hardware revision in effect,and still remains very niche,and most T.V manufacturers have moves away from the technology completely.

Last edited:

Mattyp

This thread.

Sony sells absolute fuck all VR units like we all predicted.

BUT YOU KNOW KINECT IS DEAD

???

MtZ9N.gif

Wonko_C

This is like saying Disney Fantasia is like Eyetoy beat freak or eyetoy beat freak is like Amplitude. You can dumb down any experience to become worse or different. The thing is you can't come up with a reason why you should dumb it down and you can't come up with a way you consider a VR game different even though they are there. You get total wrist tracking. You get better judgement of distance of objects coming towards you. You get total immersion.

It would be a funny experiment to try playing beat Saber without covering our eyes with the headset. Just using it on top of our heads or something and watching it on the TV instead.

mckmas8808

For a console with 90 million or so consoles out there the VR sales are very poor,you have to reach a bigger audience than the core Ps4 users to make a product viable,like I have said before this is so similar to the situation with 3-D on T.V's,which had it's own Blu-Ray hardware revision in effect,and still remains very niche,and most T.V manufacturers have moves away from the technology completely.

The question is were people buying 3D movies? Because people that have VR headsets are buying VR games.

INC

Screen/lens quality and resolution is what stops me playing more

But firewall with n aim controller really does feel like the start of the rw generation of gaming to me

Im still waiting for VR to catch my attention. Its just too dumbed down right now. Everything feels like an experience.

Legit question: if you dont own any VR headset , how come you can FEEL it ? through Youtube? Dreams? Word of mouth?

As for the sales reasoning, then I reckon that you guys can only tell me that GTA V or Minecraft are good sellers. Outside that, everything is a failure because of "poor attach rate"

Gow? Failure. Spiderman? Failure. Zelda? Failure, of course. How about gaming PCs? What is the ratio piss-poor PC versus gaming PCs? failure as well.

See? That argument is absolutely no-clue on how the market works.

Legit question: if you dont own any VR headset , how come you can FEEL it ? through Youtube? Dreams? Word of mouth?

As for the sales reasoning, then I reckon that you guys can only tell me that GTA V or Minecraft are good sellers. Outside that, everything is a failure because of "poor attach rate"

Gow? Failure. Spiderman? Failure. Zelda? Failure, of course. How about gaming PCs? What is the ratio piss-poor PC versus gaming PCs? failure as well.

See? That argument is absolutely no-clue on how the market works.

Because ive tried them multiple times? PS one, Gears VR one, etc

Hey look a shit on VR thread, I bet most posters have never even tried it, they just assume what it's like and assume it is low quality trash.

Roll on PS5 with built in VR support please.

Nope I mostly played shit like Arizona, the game where you stand on a pole on top of a skyscraper and if you type 666 in the elevator it turns into a nightmare, job simulator, Batman. Like I said all tech demos. The most fun game I played could have easily been, and was kind of previously a kinect game in Beat Sabre.
Everything you just listed is trash tier tech demos outside of Beat Saber.

Shin

Banned
I found this article by Ars Technica interesting and probably deserves it's own thread considering the amount of info in it.
Putting Sony’s 4.2 million PSVR sales in context: the headset's attach rate is somewhere in the Sega CD/32X range.

mckmas8808

I found this article by Ars Technica interesting and probably deserves it's own thread considering the amount of info in it.

That's some great context. People of those times only knew of a few people that had a 32x or a Sega CD. But when you saw it, it was awesome.

Because ive tried them multiple times? PS one, Gears VR one, etc

What is PS One?

The only TRUE VR devices right now are PSVR, Oculus Rift and HTC VIVE. All the others are gimmicky or just meant for movies or videos.

I don't know a single person who has played Astro Bot and is not mindblown. Not a single one. it's with that game that you realize how superior any genre can be in VR when done right.

mckmas8808

People are still buying Blu-ray 3-D movies but it's very niche,and you could say the same with Sony's VR system.

Have you ever read or heard from someone how great a 3D movie was on Blu-ray? Can I can point you to many people that were super positive of Astro Bot on PSVR and many other games on Oculus Rift and VIVE.

Last edited:

andrespi

Have you ever read or heard from someone how great a 3D movie was on Blu-ray? Can I can point you to many people that were super positive of Astro Bot on PSVR and many other games on Oculus Rift and VIVE.
In my country 3d movies were a lot more known and bought at the time than psvr is now. I knew at least 6-7 people (and liked it for the most part) who were buying 3d movies at the time, and yet it was a commercial failure anyway because at the end it didn't take off and wasn't that great. And now it has disappeared from the market.

For psvr, I don't know anybody in real life who even bought it and kept it, just as a proof of the low attach rate. The only ones I know who kept it are hardcore gamers and that I meet online. All the "casual" gamers I know don't have one and don't even want to buy one (some of them even after trying it at my home), so it's a niche at the moment.

And that's with all the promotions in the last 6 months where basically they were giving it for super discounted prices, to get rid of the stock in electronic stores. Basically throwing them at customers XD, it was easily bought at 200 euro with games and camera. The craziest I saw was the bundle at 220 with 3 games (doom, skyrim and vr worlds included) and camera. You can still find electronic stores in my country selling it discounted, even though the deals are not as good as before during discount period/black friday. And yet most ps4 players didn't buy it even with a lot more ads around and discounts from stores. When I asked, most answered: don't have space, tried it and not worth the money, motion sickness or not interested. That's fact for most of the user base (just look at the poll in the other thread which vr fans willfully ignore where 43% simply said they were not interested and over 10% said collecting dust; and in this forum it's mostly gaming fans, most "casuals" don't browse gaming forums so percentages in faovur of vr will be even lower in mainstream gaming). When new models will be released with the next generation, we will see how the situation changes, but right now that's the reality for most of the players who don't want to spend so much for something they might not have space or might not like.

Personally from what I saw, from mainstream and casuals in my country I know personally, augmented reality gaming and apps on phones is much more well known, used and attractive than virtual reality. I know dozens of people who play AR games on their phones, but don't want and aren't interested in VR. Easy to play, more fun and easy to pick up for everybody even with just a phone that everybody already have; plus it allows for social moments or at least it doesn't disconnect you from reality, but it adds a layer to current reality; for many this element is much more appealing.

What is PS One?

The only TRUE VR devices right now are PSVR, Oculus Rift and HTC VIVE. All the others are gimmicky or just meant for movies or videos.

I guess he means the "Ps" one (one is not capitalized in his sentence) meaning the PSVR, he is saying the "Playstation" one, alternative form for psvr.

Last edited:
In my country 3d movies were a lot more known and bought at the time than psvr is now. I knew at least 6-7 people (and liked it for the most part) who were buying 3d movies at the time, and yet it was a commercial failure anyway because at the end it didn't take off and wasn't that great. And now it has disappeared from the market.

For psvr, I don't know anybody in real life who even bought it and kept it, just as a proof of the low attach rate. The only ones I know who kept it are hardcore gamers and that I meet online. All the "casual" gamers I know don't have one and don't even want to buy one (some of them even after trying it at my home), so it's a niche at the moment.

And that's with all the promotions in the last 6 months where basically they were giving it for super discounted prices, to get rid of the stock in electronic stores. Basically throwing them at customers XD, it was easily bought at 200 euro with games and camera. The craziest I saw was the bundle at 220 with 3 games (doom, skyrim and vr worlds included) and camera. You can still find electronic stores in my country selling it discounted, even though the deals are not as good as before during discount period/black friday. And yet most ps4 players didn't buy it even with a lot more ads around and discounts from stores. When I asked, most answered: don't have space, tried it and not worth the money, motion sickness or not interested. That's fact for most of the user base (just look at the poll in the other thread which vr fans willfully ignore where 43% simply said they were not interested and over 10% said collecting dust; and in this forum it's mostly gaming fans, most "casuals" don't browse gaming forums so percentages in faovur of vr will be even lower in mainstream gaming). When new models will be released with the next generation, we will see how the situation changes, but right now that's the reality for most of the players who don't want to spend so much for something they might not have space or might not like.

Personally form what I saw, from mainstream and casuals, augmented reality gaming and apps is much more well known and used than virtual reality. I know dozens of people who play AR games on their phones, but don't want and aren't interested in VR.

I guess he means the "Ps" one (one is not capitalized in his sentence) meaning the PSVR, he is saying the "Playstation" one, alternative form for psvr.
Lack of interest does not mean a dead market. It's a growing market, as I've said before with PSVR having it's best sales period in 2018, along with it's best software support.

You mention people cite lack of space or motion sickness as reasons people don't buy in. There are also other reasons, like all games are tech demos, the price is extremely high, etc.

What this all comes down to is misconceptions. Most people don't understand what VR is or what it offers, so they make guesses at what it provides them. People who think they don't have enough space almost always do. People who think it's very pricey often cite double the price it's actually selling for. People who say it's all tech demos never see the good games available for it.

A lot of this is a marketing issue. It's also a content/price/tech issue to a degree as well, but marketing is a big barrier in itself

People will adopt the technology over time, and will care, very likely including those that think they won't. This is exactly what smartphones or the Internet was like. Most people did not care at all about those, and now everyone uses them.

And to put some numbers into perspective, last we heard from Sony, PSVR has a 7 games per unit attach rate which is actually pretty good. We also know that on PC, the monthly active users doubles each year.

Last edited:

andrespi

And to put some numbers into perspective, last we heard from Sony, PSVR has a 7 games per unit attach rate which is actually pretty good.

We are talking of percentage of ps4 owners who buy psvr, not number of games that psvr owners buy which isn't what was discussed above.

Also about the space. most people (not everybody of course) live in shared accomodation well over into their thirties in my region. And those who live in their own home mostly have studio flat that barely have the space for one console. And I'm talking about a first world country. Not everybody lives in huge mansions or villas with living rooms like maybe it happens in your country. Most people I know of my age (that can afford an house on their own), don't even have a living room at all to accomodate for vr.

Also price is a very serious issue. I mean even 300 euro (and this is just for the psvr price not discounted which is the cheapest) is like a third of a monthly salary in deep South Europe, or even half of a salary for young people in their 20s. Nobody is going to spend half a salary for a device on top of a gaming console or a pricey pc, that at the moment is mostly used for gaming. Spending over 1000 euro for a pc is something done only by hardcore gamers, most regular people are happy with pcs priced 600, or 700 euro, which will not support pc vr headsets. That's unlike AR apps and gaming (that is having quite a lot of success here), that doesn't require to buy something else, because smartphones are pretty much a given for other reasons (work/family and so on). This is a hobby, not something that casuals want to spend huge amounts.

There are certainly other reasons, I never said those that I mentioned were the only ones for everybody. But it's a fact that those are the main ones. You keep ignoring all the users posting in this board mentioning those very reasons (not just me, there were many others also in the other thread who mentioned similar reasons) because they don't fit what you want to be the truth. Also you mention lack of marketing??? With sony splashing psvr ads and marketing campaigns everywhere??

And no VR headset (at their current state) are nowhere as important and change-breaking as phones were at the time. Just look at the adoption rate and number of mobile units just after a few years they became available in most stores. It's not even close for my country. That's without even taking into account how they were used for work and family reasons that pushed the use, and the much lower barriers of accessibility that phones had. And also the fact that vr (in its current state) disconnects from real world, while phones had the very purpose to connect people so much more appealing to most people.

Last edited:

mckmas8808

Personally from what I saw, from mainstream and casuals in my country I know personally, augmented reality gaming and apps on phones is much more well known, used and attractive than virtual reality. I know dozens of people who play AR games on their phones, but don't want and aren't interested in VR. Easy to play, more fun and easy to pick up for everybody even with just a phone that everybody already have; plus it allows for social moments or at least it doesn't disconnect you from reality, but it adds a layer to current reality; for many this element is much more appealing.

What country you live in?

andrespi

What country you live in?
Italy, so it's not a third world country and it's not even a small market, even though it's not a huge one either compared to other "bigger" countries in europe (I think I read somewhere that in 2017 it was the fourth in Europe but I might be mistaken).

Pokemon go trend was crazy here when it was launched, even between adults. Even non gaming friends, that barely played pokemon once or twice became obsessed with that and introduced them to AR games in general on phones (which they play even now). But talking about AR I'm going a bit off-topic.

Last edited:
Top Bottom