• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splinter Cell Pandora Tommorrow: Ressurection

LukeSmith

I'm bringing this game back from the dead, I'm on Halo 2 burnout. Anyone who wants to play send a Friend Request: TJ Scoot.

Trasher

Yes, we tried playing it, but no one joins with us who does not want to be spy the whole time... We need to get a 4some going to have some good fun. This multiplayer is so unique and buen.

hgplayer1

I never could get into the multiplayer. I dont know if I wasnt devoting enough time to it or I was just missing the whole point to some of the games but it seemed like no matter what I did I was in the wrong place at the wrong time and my team almost always lost.

what kind of strategies do you guys use? are there key routes to every map or do you find that there are always alternatives to approaching them? it seemed like when I was a spy I felt very limited to the way I could move around the map. on the other hand when I was not a spy I felt like they could be coming in from anywhere.

anyway I still have the game but havent touched it in a long time. if you ever need a fourth let me know.

LukeSmith

hgplayer1 said:
I never could get into the multiplayer. I dont know if I wasnt devoting enough time to it or I was just missing the whole point to some of the games but it seemed like no matter what I did I was in the wrong place at the wrong time and my team almost always lost.

what kind of strategies do you guys use? are there key routes to every map or do you find that there are always alternatives to approaching them? it seemed like when I was a spy I felt very limited to the way I could move around the map. on the other hand when I was not a spy I felt like they could be coming in from anywhere.

anyway I still have the game but havent touched it in a long time. if you ever need a fourth let me know.

We just dusted it off today, no strats or anything right now. When the game first came out I played tons, but now I have to relearn what the buttons do. :)

Ironclad

Scoot said:
I don't even know wtf "tag" is, yo.
3 spies. 1 merc. Each spy gets only one life. Merc gets like five, or you can change it. First person merc kills become merc next round and the merc becomes a spy. If the merc doesn't get any kills, then he stays merc. I used to play this for hours on end on warehouse and theater. Damn that was fun. Better than anything I have played on Halo 2.

LukeSmith

Ironclad_Ninja said:
3 spies. 1 merc. Each spy gets only one life. Merc gets like five, or you can change it. First person merc kills become merc next round and the merc becomes a spy. If the merc doesn't get any kills, then he stays merc. I used to play this for hours on end on warehouse and theater. Damn that was fun. Better than anything I have played on Halo 2.

definitely intrigued.

Ironclad

Scoot said:
definitely intrigued.
It is extremely addictive and really fun. It can get extremely funny as well when the spies are able to trap mercs or when other random things happen. I never really liked the actual multiplayer in the game so that is why I always played tag with my friends.

Top Bottom