strangest movie you ever seen?

#Phonepunk#

Sep 4, 2018
So what is this about?

it is about a haunted house that a bunch of teenage girls go to stay for summer holiday and ends up killing them. pretty much the prototype for the horror genre.

the story was written by the director's young daughter. he was tasked to come up with a movie with a one-word title like "JAWS" that could be a big hit. so he asked her for ideas and she gave him a lot of the scenes, like the piano eating the student.

Reactions: JareBear

Uhtred

May 24, 2017
You talking the film starring Val Kilmer? Have you seen the documentary on the making of the film? Amazing stuff!
Yup that one. I have not seen the making of, but I am semi aware of the strange shit that happened during filming from like Wikipedia or something.

Last edited:

MacReady13

Jun 22, 2018
Yup that one. I have not seen the making of, but I am semi aware of the strange shit that happened during filming form like Wikipedia or something.

I believe it was on Netflix, and it is bizarre the shit that happened during the making of this film.

Mar 1, 2018
Srpski film? it was so fucked up and over the top to the point you were laughing watching this shit lmao, I remember music was good in it.

Grieves

May 15, 2011
Nottingham
Eraserhead. Watched it because Pixies covered the theme tune. Well, it was an experience.

Naked Lunch. I'd read the book and Junky so I quite enjoyed it but I pity anyone going in blind.

Jacob's Ladder. I had to watch this film so many times before I finally got my head around it.

dan76

Aug 7, 2018
Possession (1981) by Zulowski. I can't say what genre it is. I think it's a horror film in the truest sense. Apparently Isabel Adjani tried to kill herself after she saw it. She's amazing in it. Gruelling.

BlueAlpaca

Feb 6, 2018
Border. Strange. disgusting. Shocking. Beautiful. Watch it! And skip the trailer, this is not a movie you want to dilute and spoil.

JareBear

Nov 5, 2016
I don't care where (just far)
There's a movie I can't remember the name of that was like from the 80s or late 70s and was about a guy who ends up leading a bunch of people up a mountain to find God or something and was just bizarre as hell. I will try to google it

This is it, I first heard about it from RedLetterMedia, then watched it

Trailer potentially NSFW

EverydayBeast

Aug 18, 2017

Very freaky