• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Supergirl S3 |OT| Long May She Reign - Mondays 8/7c on The CW

Lol..... Korean Jesus Christ..... When all else fails, punch things. How about her other abilities?

She could have done what Clark did in Superman vs The Elite and dodged all those Psi waves and it would have looked cooler than straight tanking Psi waves.

This episode was a bore.

Reign taking over L-Corp? Lol.

Shaanyboi

Banned
So yeah, they filmed that whole climax outside my apartment. Glad to see some context to the construction worker just screaming for 45 minutes.

I already kinda know where it's going but I'm more interested in very attractive mom Sam's story than anything else.
Of course the twist could come where it ends up being the daughter who full on inherits the powers but still.

Yeah, Yael was kinda wasted here.

Toa TAK

Banned
It still trips me up that Odette Annable is on this show.

I guess it's better than doing bad horror movies (The Unborn).

Dereck

Wasn't the mom that lifted the thing off of her daughter a different actress entirely? They don't look like the same person

Dereck

Overgirl-in-Crisis-on-Earth-X-e1507787969287.jpg
lol wtf

Wasn't the mom that lifted the thing off of her daughter a different actress entirely? They don't look like the same person

Nah, it was the same actress.

Almost get yourself killed because you think your mom has superpowers- Ruby isn't so sharp.

Poor James getting pushed to the side again.

With Lena working at Catco on a daily basis, she has to find out about Kara soon I would imagine.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
- The scene with Kara seeing Krypton destroyed was well done. Good creative choice.
- The Reign stuff is mega boring. I know they're trying to build up the villain so she isn't one note but ZZZZZ
- So everyone at CatCo is cool with the destroyed roof? Lol
- The actress playing Psy does a good job with almost no material. CW shows do these type of throwaway villains a lot but she made it work...up until the very end lol

Decent episode. Character moments worked for me.

Edit: Although Reign is kinda weird. She came off as a single mother struggling to keep it together before and now she's taking over for Lena at a billion dollar company? That's quite the leap lol

Sir Doom

I really hate how they are condensing the rolls of the cast. Lana is the boss now.
I wonder if that kid will work for DEO to attract danger

Damn Olsen is thirsty for that Lana

karasu

Remember when J'onn is supposed to be more powerful than SuperMan and that Clark was afraid of him
People always say this and its based on absolutely nothing. That one panel where Superman said it, I guess. I remember in the comics Doomsday took J'onn out in like two hits.

Gotchaye

So did James insist on being the only one allowed to use the elevator? Or did Cat say that nobody was allowed to use it even though she's not even there anymore?

Gig

One man's junk is another man's treasure
That kid was beyond Barry Allen levels of stupid.

Also, their house was ridiculous. I thought the mother was like a middle class or lower class single parent, not a member of the one percent.

Toa TAK

Banned
So did James insist on being the only one allowed to use the elevator? Or did Cat say that nobody was allowed to use it even though she's not even there anymore?

Maybe it was a tradition he decided to carry forward.

I mean, it's still dumb if he did.

I thought it was an okay episode. I liked the Krypton scenes and the feeling of claustrophobia. Psi was pretty cool. The mother/daughter scenes feel really out of place but I guess they have to set up her character so it's probably fine. The elevator scene was ridiculous with how it ended. How do you cover that up?

Jimmy needs to stop wearing such tight trousers...

Top Bottom