• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Targeted by a dangerous Con Artist...?

way more

I see no reason for this situation to get out of hand. Both parties have not made any promises or threats. Back out, I don't see why you think he will come for you, he's probably got bigger fish to fry.

V

Vennt

Unconfirmed Member
naz said:
yell yeah that did...

okay just got back from the Police Station just asked for advice

they laughed and said to tell the guy I do not want to do business
or tell him I know who he is...??? thats it!

o_O

They told you to tell him you know who he is?
Do they not like you or something?

Seriously, make your excuses and have nothing to do with him, if he is dangerous at all then letting him know that you know that fact is very unwise. very.

mac said:
I see no reason for this situation to get out of hand. Both parties have not made any promises or threats. Back out, I don't see why you think he will come for you, he's probably got bigger fish to fry.

true I will just back out

Freeburn said:

Seriously, make your excuses and have nothing to do with him, if he is dangerous at all then letting him know that you know that fact is very unwise. very.

true... they just laughed at me, I just have the worst luck in this world

Freeburn said:

Agreed. The last person you should listen to is some lazy ass cop who doesn't give a flying fuck.

aoi tsuki

He cut me of to say HE IS J RECORDS!
i'm sorry, that sounded too hilarious not to quote.

But seriously, just tell him that you're not interested. If his secretary can't get VPC to work, then maybe it's not compatible with his machine, or she needs front teeth, or wtfever. If he calls, you're busy. If he was so interested in your work, he would've called before running into you. i wouldn't bother changing your phone number unless he starts calling repeatedly, at which point you go back to the cops. Stop hanging out at the places he frequents for a while. He was definitely interested in you (i'm thinking to moreso because of talent than sex), but if you're unavailable then he should eventually move on.

same person!

Will I called that number and after bouncing me from one person to another the last person
told me just back out and don't get involved o_O whoa!

turn the tables. Start making him think YOU are the con man, and that you are just impersonating the real artist who runs that website. Next time he comes around asking for some art, just be like "UHH, im still working on it, i need a $10000 advance!"

Willco

Hollywood Square
naz said:
same person!

Will I called that number and after bouncing me from one person to another the last person
told me just back out and don't get involved o_O whoa!

Man, Miami sucks. I wish I would've told you to move to Dallas now. Of course, knowing you, you probably would've some how got caught up in a drug sting with a Dallas Cowboy. Probably Quincy Carter.

"He loved my art and invited me back to his house to look at his paintings and then he wanted me to die a line of coke and then - bam! - SWAT and Bill Parcells bust throw the door and Jerry Jones is threatening to sue me! Damn the man!"

I was in Dallas for two weeks the only thing wrong with Dallas was it was hot as Hell

OKAY MODS DELETE this please... thank you
you can save a life... (me)

If the Jennifer Lopez movie 'Enough' has tought me anything, its that you need to train yourself like a ninja and attack him with a baseball bat while he sleeps

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Newbie said:
If the Jennifer Lopez movie 'Enough' has tought me anything, its that you need to train yourself like a ninja and attack him with a baseball bat while he sleeps

Did somebody say Ninja?!?!?!?

ninjaparty.jpg

The Official Ninja Webpage
http://www.realultimatepower.net/

Any chance to revisit this site....

Willco

Hollywood Square
I'd come down to Miami to help you out Naz, but I'm white and we can't do anything but play golf and steal people's money.

Top Bottom