• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cardi B "used to drug and rob men"

• Thread starter Deleted member 740922
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 740922

Unconfirmed Member
When is she getting arrested and charged then? :pie_neutral:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
She is an ally you bigots

iu

iu

JimiNutz

Banned
A woman has to do whatever she can to survive in this world dominated by toxic masculinity. So brave that she admitted this but she shouldn't be punished as her actions were necessary.

Men need to take a long hard think about why it is necessary for women to do this to them. As a man I apologise to Cardi for having to drug my fellow men to say safe and rob them to make up for the inadequate wages that we were paying her. Stay safe Cardi.

A woman has to do whatever she can to survive in this world dominated by toxic masculinity. So brave that she admitted this but she shouldn't be punished as her actions were necessary.

Men need to take a long hard think about why it is necessary for women to do this to them. As a man I apologise to Cardi for having to drug my fellow men to say safe and rob them to make up for the inadequate wages that we were paying her. Stay safe Cardi.

Huh? People often do evil shit for money. I don't know if she really needed to do those things at that point in her life, but she did. Maybe her life was shit, or maybe she was just pure evil at that time, who knows but her.

Huh? People often do evil shit for money. I don't know if she really needed to do those things at that point in her life, but she did. Maybe her life was shit, or maybe she was just pure evil at that time, who knows but her.

Come on that was obvious sarcasm. And plenty of poor people get by without drugging and robbing other people.

Winter John

You know what's funny is when she got famous there was probably a bunch of guys rubbing their heads wondering why she looked real familiar

crobb991

Banned
so if this was a bloke that admitted shit like this theyd be expected to give up everything?

but cos shes black and a woman is she likely to get away with it

#doublestandards

Wings 嫩翼翻せ

so it's not nice
The most interesting thing about this (in general -- not this community in particular) is there seem to be many people who listen to her [genre of] music and don't turn their heads the same way when they hear things like this. It's coming from the same mouth...

so if this was a bloke that admitted shit like this theyd be expected to give up everything?

but cos shes black and a woman is she likely to get away with it

#doublestandards

Can you explain the double-standard here? I feel like I should understand but I do not.

Zog

Banned
Now I doubt that she's even telling the truth about this. Probably just being edgy or did it once.

A man must prove his innocence after an accusation, a woman who confesses must prove her guilt before people will believe she is guilty.

Last edited:

iconmaster

Banned

giphy.gif

Alright boys, we got her now. All we need is the men who paid her for sex, and then got drugged and robbed by her, to come forward and we can storm the castle together!

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Alright boys, we got her now. All we need is the men who paid her for sex, and then got drugged and robbed by her, to come forward and we can storm the castle together!

Wonder how long this will take for guys to admit this part.

It's Jeff

Banned
Lot of people next door not believing the victims. Now, it seems, we should wait for the facts.

Selective outrage is the best kind of outrage.

crowbrow

Banned
Lot of people next door not believing the victims. Now, it seems, we should wait for the facts.

Selective outrage is the best kind of outrage.
Lol Half the people on that thread would have been banned by now if roles were reversed. OMG victim blaming!! omg whataboutism!! omg rape culture!!! LMAO, these idiots will end up imploding really soon.

Last edited:
Top Bottom