• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

Takyon

ombra is sticking his head in everywhere lol.
I wasn't a part of this either, but I still gotta say it's a shame to see it go.

Ombra

We don't know you and this is your first post in a BCT thread.

Lol losers really pretending to be black now.
I'm african. I've been called african booty scratcher quite a bit as well white folks just see me as another negro but Call me what you like.

Listen. Maybe you think you're gaf royalty and thats cool and all. But if me giving props to people that I look forward to getting to know as you yourself decide to move on from them to greener pastures makes you feel some type of way, I can't help you.

ombra is sticking his head in everywhere lol.
I wasn't a part of this either, but I still gotta say it's a shame to see it go.
I don't want to see gaf die its great to see folks sticking with it and discussions starting up again.

Malyse

I'm african. I've been called african booty scratcher quite a bit as well white folks just see me as another negro but Call me what you like.

Listen. Maybe you think you're gaf royalty and thats cool and all. But if me giving props to people that I look forward to getting to know as you yourself decide to move on from them to greener pastures makes you feel some type of way, I can't help you.

I don't want to see gaf die its great to see folks sticking with it and discussions starting up again.

There's some rocks you can get kicking. No one knows who you are and coming like at us this ain't happening. It's fucking hilarious you wanna come with some "GAF royalty" bullshit when you the entitled ass trying to hop in with us.

UV, shoot me a PM. Anyone else who is a known poster hop at me too. Rest of y'all can take a goddamn seat.

Trey

What a time where DD is the community leader of the BCT, shepherding his people to the promised land. Things done changed.

Dereck

Instead of migrating to another forum or Discord, at this point I'd rather just not migrate to anything and consider this the end for me indefinitely as a semi-lurker, semi-poster.

It's been fun brehs and brehettes.

Ombra

There's some rocks you can get kicking. No one knows who you are and coming like at us this ain't happening. It's fucking hilarious you wanna come with some "GAF royalty" bullshit when you the entitled ass trying to hop in with us.

UV, shoot me a PM. Anyone else who is a known poster hop at me too. Rest of y'all can take a goddamn seat.
You fling shit at me I make you eat it, he doubted my heritage I set him straight if that def comedy jam routine made you feel good, cool, I said my peace those who are sticking around once again, thanks.

You fling shit at me I make you eat it, he doubted my heritage I set him straight if that def comedy jam routine made you feel good, cool, I said my peace those who are sticking around once again, thanks.

wthayta.gif

Lois_Lane

def comedy jam isn't a thing. Your ebonics suck.

...What part of Africa are you from? You speak of the continent as if it were a country. Thats usually a tell tale sign right there you aren't from where you say you are. Where's your Pride? What part of Africa are you from,?

Ombra

this dude really in here complaining about stale jokes and then starts using lines from the vhs days
:thinking
Think really hard because you missed my point.

...What part of Africa are you from? You speak of the continent as if it were a country. Thats usually a tell tale sign right there you aren't from where you say you are. Where's your Pride? What part of Africa are you from,?
Nigeria Yoruba, born in a village outside of lagos spent all of 6 months there before moving to england.. if i would have stayed there I would be Idris Elba. I wish :(

Malyse

And that's why your ass is left behind. Hurts getting told no, doesn't it?

Breads

Banned
?Left behind wat? I'm STAYING on Neogaf by choice.

My first post in this OT community is to say you are a transparent piece of shit.

This victory lap of yours doesn't make any sense.

People are choosing to leave.

This is not your win.

It's theirs.

Following you around has been a treat.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Oh and PS:

Let these be a lesson as to why you shouldn't just lurk a community instead of participating. Y'all would be welcome to come aboard if I know who the fuck you was. Sorry, but that's just how it's gotta be.

https://youtu.be/8CJZcVi5BA4

Hit me with a pm link and invite my brotha.

Don't know where else to post this but damn I feel like this whole fiasco was unnecessary.

Ombra

My first post in this OT community is to say you are a transparent piece of shit.

This victory lap of yours doesn't make any sense.

People are choosing to leave.

This is not your win.

It's theirs.

Following you around has been a treat.
You are so off base its actually amusing.

I don't want anyone to leave, especially not the regular posters, but if they want to leave I'm glad didn't make a big scene about it.

Wait, did you just admit to stalking me?

Lucini

Jandro is banned, Slayven isn't here...

I lurked too long, didn't I?

Someone tell me Gordon is okay? lightskintwin where you at? Did everyone leave?

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I'm back for the finale.
DY and Moris with that foresight years ago tho, whew. This was my first community thread back when it was at OT 2

what a time

imma go back and read those old mufusa stories one last time
You and me both. I actually followed Slay and Devolution over here years ago and ever looked back.
We ain’t even gonna make it to black panther
Sometimes, good things must come to an end.
What a time where DD is the community leader of the BCT, shepherding his people to the promised land. Things done changed.
yo I aint 'eem post in here like dat and I can confidently say we don't know you.

you don't even go here. who invited you? this aint the cookout you thought was cool fam
this was a great send off considering the circumstances.

This was a place to commiserate. Collaborate. Get inspired. So many people showed me how to keep my head up. And most of all, find humor. So many laughs over the years.

I know I'll see most of you around. I ain't been active in awhile but I always check in to see how fam are doing. And maybe if GAF gets its shit together I'll peek in from time to time on my own terms.

Much love.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Ok, Im confused. Is restera a real site yet or is it still in preplanning cause I cant seem to find it through google.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I regret not being a part of this community. Generally I haven't posted as much as I did back in the day.

I lurked and I have no good explanation for not posting.

Jathaine

Ok, Im confused. Is restera a real site yet or is it still in preplanning cause I cant seem to find it through google.

I don't think it launched yet but I think it's going to be invite only to start with.
All I know is I need a BCT to exist somewhere so I can lurk it. The best part of GAF was definitely right here.

Reset supposed to go live today. They working fast but it's a big task. They are going to start by inviting the discords first. They vetted people in those chats already. Eventually they will have a system in place involving paid emails just like GAF. It'll be up in due time.

Top Bottom