• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division 2 Clans |OT| Endgame

MadYarpen

Dude, I've invited you more times than I dry humped my first GF! Checking!
Well I just recruited this lady who unlocks clans I think. But so far I have nothing in the inbox:(

And I think I have a bug, when I enter friends' clans all UI disappears... And I cant do anything. Don't know if this is an issue.

Last edited:
Put my request in for the PC clan under yarpirate0920. Looking forward to contributing to leveling up that clan!

Glad to have you aboard!

When I logged off last night I was leading in weekly clan XP but then I realized some dudes are bugged so theirs isn’t showing up. In my head I’ll still pretend like I’m doing my part

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Later today I'll be setting up an Xbox DivisionGAF Discord server for us to set up and coordinate end game activities and gear grinds.

Last edited:
Later today I'll be setting up an Xbox DivisionGAF Discord server for us to set up and coordinate end game activities and gear grinds.

This a good idea. What do you think about adding a PS4 and PC room?

There could be a main room relevant to all of DivisionGAF as well as platform-specific rooms.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
This a good idea. What do you think about adding a PS4 and PC room?

There could be a main room relevant to all of DivisionGAF as well as platform-specific rooms.
Making one now with general Division and endgame rooms for each platform.

I'll post an invite link as soon as it's ready.

Also, can the leaders of the PS4 and PC clans PM me so I can assign your roles in there?

Last edited:

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Quote to reveal the invite link

If any issues with joining or being able to post pop up, let me know.

Last edited:
Xbox clan yo. Guys will u be helping with end game coz matchmaking dead on Xbox. Very low population. Pa4 n pc no such issues

( thanks phill for not pushing hardware, can't find players to play with now)

Woo-Fu

Banned
default perms appear to be none. I don't see anything about a delay either. Still can't chat after hours, ok, leaving server.

Last edited:

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
default perms appear to be none. I don't see anything about a delay either. Still can't chat after hours, ok, leaving server.
Sorry didn't get to see this until now. Not sure why it's not letting you post as default permissions should allow it.

I just got a chance to check out the Discord channel for DivisionGAF and it's a cool way to interact and find groups, compared to trying to use the Clan Feed or GAF(especially once the OT moves on). Hopefully we can get all our Xbox guys onto Discord for the long term.

I just got a chance to check out the Discord channel for DivisionGAF and it's a cool way to interact and find groups, compared to trying to use the Clan Feed or GAF(especially once the OT moves on). Hopefully we can get all our Xbox guys onto Discord for the long term.
Division gaf discord link?

Top Bottom