• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S4 |OT| Think Fast

Yado

The writers on this show don't seem to understand the way adults process things. I know the drama is necessary but the way they go about it makes everyone seem so childish.

LotusHD

Banned
The writers on this show don't seem to understand the way adults process things. I know the drama is necessary but the way they go about it makes everyone seem so childish.

I go to Crazy Ex-Girlfriend for my proper handling of adult relationships

Of course the metahuman disappeared. It wouldn't be The Flash without their villains disappearing from a Speedster.

Iris is mad selfish. Barry was needed and there was nothing y'all could do unless y'all wanted the world to be destroyed. Guess Iris wanted to be with Barry more than staying alive.

tkscz

I had a perm when I was young and my morning Vegetta hair looked better than Wally's style. Should've kept the fade.

caliph95

The name is hilariously misleading (though I did intentionally go for that reaction lol), but yea, easily the better show than the Arrowverse combined in regards to stuff like this lol
No I live that show I'm laughing at how the point of the show is that the characters are not handling it like adults has more mature characters in regards to relationships than the cw shows

LotusHD

Banned
Girl, you love him already? Damn

No I live that show I'm laughing at how the point of the show is that the characters are not handling it like adults has more mature characters in regards to relationships than the cw shows

Ah true lmao

This is the most I've ever liked Caitlin this season. Her character is fun so far.

I need to remember that they're repeating the stupid " secret Killer Frost" subplot this season, thus all good things must come to an end

See..... That's what happens when you meet The Always Sunny crew. You turn into a metahuman and starts killing people.

1-1-1 day? Ohkay.....

Johndoey

Banned
I mean she's sorta right to be angry since he's the one who jacked up the universe in the first place.

Like he wouldn't have had to leave if he hadn't screwed up.

Yado

She would have told him to go anyway, why go to the trouble of portraying her as a selfish person when we know she understands why he did it?

jwk94

She would have told him to go anyway, why go to the trouble of portraying her as a selfish person when we know she understands why he did it?
She needs a way to vent. She didn't really get a chance yet, but this is far from the right way.

Maddocks

EmqlRXk.jpg

its happening!

Top Bottom