• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us Pt II |OT| Oh Ellie...I think they should be terrified of you

MikeM

I think this is the only game where in the end, the people I killed became more than just cannon fodder. I realized that each person had a life and wasn't just another object to put bullets in. The game did a great job of putting perspective into the necessary killing. The technical quality of this game tho... ooof. I can't think of anything that comes close. I'm thoroughly excited for whatever comes next as a PS5 native game.

xrnzaaas

I think this is the only game where in the end, the people I killed became more than just cannon fodder. I realized that each person had a life and wasn't just another object to put bullets in. The game did a great job of putting perspective into the necessary killing. The technical quality of this game tho... ooof. I can't think of anything that comes close. I'm thoroughly excited for whatever comes next as a PS5 native game.
My reaction was very different. Couldn't care less about some people from Abby's camp dying or having their lives endangered and especially Isaac was a very weak and ultimately forgettable leader.

Aggelos

A couple of details that Naughty Dog missed, or didn't have the time nor resources to implement into the actual game.

Edit

Last edited:

Lucky8BB

Banned
Sorry for the bump but damn this shit is so satisfying to play @ 60fps on PS5.
60fps always makes a huge difference during aiming.

Guys do you think we will get PS5 remaster someday if they already patched PS4 version? 60fps is nice for sure, but higher texture quality and improved lighting should be possible on PS5 as well.

makaveli60

60fps always makes a huge difference during aiming.

Guys do you think we will get PS5 remaster someday if they already patched PS4 version? 60fps is nice for sure, but higher texture quality and improved lighting should be possible on PS5 as well.
I really hope so. It already looks like a nextgen game. Imagine a ps5 version where things are turned to the max…

Aggelos

Guess there are only two possible scenarios: either they're working on something important for PS5, or they're not (hence the silence from Naughty Dog).
Sure thing, Death Stranding and Ghost of Tsushima are getting their nice PS5 upgrades and people might think it's rational for TLOU2 Remastered to happen, but who can tell for sure?

Aggelos

CVh32kd.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom