• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel PS4 - |OT|

RPGCrazied

jHuJYncDuDVYJgUh6cfxm5bPWkG48A_fAFhuGbScSBzSIcQRGPMYatkSh9nQh4gAlOxHZff9-Tlb=s0-d

Came out today. All DLC, 60fps, more voice acting.

This is a short OT don't have time for more.

Some gameplay. Its the PC version though. Same game. Spoilers in it I'm sure.

Last edited:

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Mine just showed up. I will start it tonight after work.

I didn’t realize it was going to come in a box with a steel book and a few other goodies. The lengthy instruction manual is nice too. It’s been awhile since I’ve seen one of those!

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Played this on the Vita, it was a pretty solid RPG. The enhancements sound lovely. Wish this was coming to the Switch, because it'd take me ages to play through this game with my limited TV time these days. I think the Vita version took me about 70 hours to complete.

Saber

Never heard of this game. Went here wishing to know more.

Looks like I have to look on youtube.

Don't have a PS4, waiting for 3 & 4 to be ported to the PC :(

It's a series that grows on you pretty damn well. I mean I'm old enough now that I don't really care for JRPG and their plots, but the game does gradually take a more subtle dark and matured theme later on and it's actually quite well done.

RPGCrazied

How do you get PS3 clear save over? Wanted to use for new game plus. Too late. I started over. Been a long time since I played.

Last edited:

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
I'm going to end up buying this again. Played it when it first came out on PS3, and it's probably one of my favorite RPGs. Slow burn, to be sure, but super satisfying once you get used to the pacing.

brap

Banned
This set is really nice. Love the inside of the steelbook. Surprised it came with a pretty big instruction manual too.

KiteGr

I was waiting for this, but as per tradition, first I'll wait a month or two before buying.
I never buy at launch!

Besides, Currently I'm in the middle of Kiwami 2, and to play it I've already took a break from Vesperia PS4, so starting a 3rd game atm isn't the best course of action.

Top Bottom