• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Movie Trailer Thread

Bullet Club

The alternate title for this thread is: Movie Trailers That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

So basically it's for stuff that's not Star Wars/Marvel/DC etc. movies and that wouldn't normally get posted. It's for trailers like this:

Jaxx_377

This kind of reminds me of Delirious where John Candy gets trapped in his own Soap Opera.

Good or Bad though I know the wife will be wanting to see this one

Liljagare

Here is a really good movie, from Sweden of all places, about assymetrical warfare:

A good Norwegian movie:

And, I hope nobody has missed this years best war movie, The 12th Man, it's actually one of the best movies I've seen:

A superb WW2 movie:

And a good Russian WW2 movie:

You wan watch it on Youtube too:

Last edited:
Michael Jai White, Iko Uwais and Tony Jaa?
I'm in.

Saw this over the weekend. It's...ok. Very average, very budget and they apparently they didn't have very long to shoot the movie(Which shows). The fights are ok but only the final fight comes close to living up to the kind of potential you'd expect with a cast like that.

God Enel

Not sure what to think of this one. And not sure if it was interesting enough to open a new thread for it.

What do you guys think?

Venom anyone?

AnotherOne

That OP trailer.. man that was some fucking cringe.. ugh my eyes have relocated inside my forehead from eye rolling.

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
So yeah, they're making a 4th Ip Man movie with Donnie Yen. Didn't really care for the last one that had Mike Tyson in it. They focused way too much on his relationship with his wife and I remember it being just weird and super melodramatic.

Don't have high expectations for this new one, but it has Scott Adkins so there's that. Definite potential for some fun fight sequences at least.

I actually thread’d this

I thought it would take off due to the cast but thread didn’t gain much traction. I figured either a bunch of people have me on ignore or the movie doesn’t interest anyone else as much as it does me, or both

Last edited:

Bullet Club

I thought it would take off due to the cast but thread didn’t gain much traction. I figured either a bunch of people have me on ignore or the movie doesn’t interest anyone else as much as it does me, or both
I didn't see the thread, sorry. I should have done a search before posting.

From Jennifer Kent, director of “The Babadook”

The Nightingale

Any thoughts? I love Babadook, the strength of that movie alone warrants a watch of her projects

Stuckmann’s review

He says this movie proves The Babadook wasn’t a fluke. Says it’s a wonderful movie. Says it is terribly bruta, complex, and horrifically violent.

Last edited:

sol_bad

If this movies keeps a high critic score, will GAF be able to get over their hate for Rian and go see this film?

Trailer

Only 13 reviews so far but it's at 100% on Rotten Tomatoes.

And only 7 reviews at Metacritic but it's at 85.

And wwith just over 100 reviews on Letterboxd it's at 3.6 out of 5 there.

Top Bottom