• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The |OT| |OT|: Thread rebooted in gaming forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majid

Neo Member
I would love to do it for Sky.

Sky.jpg

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Last edited:

Redshirt

Banned
If there's no takers, I'd like to coordinate with an artist for the Crew 2 beta, review and official threads.

I can do it alone if no one's interested, but I'm shit in that department.

Redshirt

Banned
What's the rule with Early Releases, which are becoming common with Ultimate/Gold editions?

Do you have to wait for the everybody release date or the early release date is OK?

Last edited:

OH-MyCar

Ima relinquish the upcoming Dragon Quest XI topic and let someone else take a crack at it (if you want any of what I've already written out, just message me). Nothing against GAF; I love the changes to this place. I've just been slowly disappearing from the internet in general over the past couple of months.

Andyliini

Giving these ones up, I'll hold onto the Vampyr OT simply because the game needs the push.

As Novum gave up Octopath Traveler, I'll do it instead. So...

Octopath Traveler by Andyliini (June 30th)
July 13th 2018

Also, can the mods sticky this thread again? It would be easier if it was the first stickied, and it might also lure more users to make OT's.

JORMBO

Darkness no more
I will take these -

Shadow of the Tomb Raider by JORMBO (July 7, 2018)
September 14th 2018

Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna - The Golden Country by JORMBO (July 7, 2018)
September 14th 2018

I reported the thread to ask a mod to sticky it either on gaming or gaming community. The old thread is still sticked on gaming community. Maybe we can remove that one and sticky this one there instead.

Last edited:

eddie4

Genuinely Generous
Can we make an OT if there has been a continuation, like OT3,4, etc.. and no one has made a new OT in a while, but there are some updates, changes, or youd like to revive a dead thread?

dropkick!

Girls Frontline by dropkick! (July 13 2018)
Release hopefully by August

2nd Amendment by dropkick! (July 13 2018)
Release hopefully by September or October

-------------------

quick question, how much is the character limit per post? I looked at FAQs and it was 24k, but that post was like since 2009 and alot of things have changed since then...

Last edited:

Claus Grimhildyr

Vincit qui se vincit
Curious, would anyone be against me creating a new FGC OT primarily for learning/newbies? Sure we have the old FGH stuff - but it seems the majority of people there jumped ship last year.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Curious, would anyone be against me creating a new FGC OT primarily for learning/newbies? Sure we have the old FGH stuff - but it seems the majority of people there jumped ship last year.
Do it, and please PM me when you do because I'd enjoy contributing.

I'll at least post vids that I enjoy from Combo Breaker, EVO, Frosty Faustings, etc

Humdinger

I don't see anyone listed for Spider-Man yet. I saw someone talking about it, but no one listed as officially committed. I'm not willing to do it myself, because honestly it seems a bit intimidating. I'm used to slapping together OTs with a few lines and a couple images or videos. The standards at GAF for OTs seem pretty high.

But I know Spider-Man is a big game coming up, so I wanted to alert anyone interested that its OT seems to be open for claim at the moment.

bearadactyle

Neo Member
I would love to aid in state of decay 2 discussion. I would run a topic for it but I'm still learning alot about the game still. Any one want to join me in multiplayer? Bearadactyle is my Xbox live account add me! Also PM if there is anyone willing to collaborate on a topic for it.

Humdinger

I have a question about the protocol. We Happy Few is the game that made me think about this. It has been released already, but there is no thread to discuss game reviews and impressions. Members are just using an old E3 trailer thread to talk about it. I think what's happening is, because of the reduced membership, some games "fall through the cracks" and don't get OTs.

My question is, if a game has already been released, and there is no OT for it, is it okay to just go ahead and create an OT? Or do you have to go through this thread/process somehow? And if you do create an OT like that, is it okay to label it as OT, or is that presumptuous somehow?

To clarify, I'm talking specifically about games that have already been released but which don't have an OT, and no one in this thread has claimed them.

Last edited:

Cornbread78

cormack12 cormack12
My question is, if a game has already been released, and there is no OT for it, is it okay to just go ahead and create an OT? Or do you have to go through this thread/process somehow? And if you do create an OT like that, is it okay to label it as OT, or is that presumptuous somehow?

To clarify, I'm talking specifically about games that have already been released but which don't have an OT, and no one in this thread has claimed them.

That has always been the case and I doubt it has changed from the notes in the OP.

There is no need to claim existing content.

Night.Ninja

Banned
Any free editing programs on windows 10 I could use to make banners?

I want to make the PUGB 1.0 thread

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom