• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The wacky, somewhat offensive XBL thread for Unreal Championship 2.

Alex

Well, it's not really wacky, and certainly not offensive, but mainstream marketing dictates that combing the two results in popular advertisement!

Are any of the folks here at GAF nabbing this, enough to compile a list that is? We had a somewhat decent little group of folks on the original despite being a somewhat muddled port, it was still fun.

Of course, now it's an exclusive with third person action, wall jumping, melee focuses, woo! So more fun, right?

I believe it comes out tommorow? I'll likely trade in the left over games from my now deceased PSP and grab it then.

Edit: I overthought the title, and have now become an example for redundancy. Owned. :(

Gaming Age name/Xbox Live tag:

1.) Alex/Garliage.
2.) Firez/II Firez II
3.) Lyte Edge/Lyte Edge
4.) Brandon F/ No Depth
5.) Sysgen/Sysgen

FiRez

I will buy it that's for sure but the only person with CC that I know is in a travel (I don't live in USA to pick it up in a normal store so I have to buy it online) so maybe I will get it in 3 weeks.
Well if anyone want to play de demo with me:
II FiRez II (caution: I write english better than I speak it :p)

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Sign me up. I'm all over this game. :D And yes, it should be in stores tomorrow (4/19)

Gamertag: Lyte Edge

Sysgen

ah; so your Garliage :) I'm in but I hope I can find it tommorow. The local game shop on Nassau street in NYC closed so my only other option is J&R.

Tag: Sysgen (not Virgin :lol :lol )

IJoel

I want... but... dammit, too many good games coming out.

Psychonauts and UC2 shall enter the RING OF DEATH. Only one shall survive and come back home with me.

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
This game seems a little daunting at first, what with the melee attacks, stuns, coups de grace, adrenaline moves, etc. If you don't mind playing someone who sucks look me up. I just got owned by someone whose voice hasn't changed yet so I wouldn't mind playing civil GAFers instead.

Gamertag: YelloPeril

Top Bottom