• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Theme Parks & Roller Coasters |OT| The Happiest Place on GAF

The castmember literally stands blocking the entrance to get in the single rider line. Also the time estimate for single rider is covered blocked out.

Damn. I want to check this damn ride out, but I’m not waiting 3hrs for it. 😡😡😡

Whatever happened to October being an off-season time of year for Disney.

It's the first new ride at AK in 11 years. And the first expansion in 18 years. And the first new ride at WDW in 3 years. AND it just opened a few months ago. Give it time dude.

I got lucky with a Fastpass, but the ride is really really good. Just try to catch it near the end of the night. I've seen wait times dip to 90 minutes near the last hour.

Or just get there right at open and wait it out early and you'll likely shave a bunch of time off as well.

Dude just keep refreshing the My Disney Experience App, and you'll find a FP for it.

During my trip Labor Day week, outside of the 2 FP+ I made 60 days out, I was able to find it 4 more times on top of that during the week.

ultron87

Dude just keep refreshing the My Disney Experience App, and you'll find a FP for it.

During my trip Labor Day week, outside of the 2 FP+ I made 60 days out, I was able to find it 4 more times on top of that during the week.

This is good to hear. We're planning a WDW trip for February and the whole impetus to reserve everything at the earliest possible moment it is available is kind of stressing me out. Good to know it's probably possible to ride it even if things don't go well with the advance Fastpasses.

Just purchased the Wild Africa Trek 3hr tour at Animal Kingdom for next week. Looking forward to checking it out.... all the reviews say it’s an amazing excursion.

Goldrusher

Where is everybody?

giphy.gif

Incredible animatronic for a new Beauty and The Beast ride at Tokyo Disneyland in 2020:

Last edited:
Top Bottom