This girl name Sarah is stunning and brave.

JareBear

Nov 5, 2016
I don't care where (just far)
Does the sign next to the guy really say "Swing at your own risk"?

That seems.....oddly appropriate.

I applaud people for standing up to bigotry, though I am not sure this was quite the best display nor follow through. Also probably not good idea to post this on your Twitter.

Last edited:
Reactions: CurryPanda

Grinchy

Aug 3, 2010
In a cave outside of Whooville.
Oh god, the smug face she makes. Imagine being married to someone who makes this face.

JareBear

Nov 5, 2016
I don't care where (just far)
Would it have been brave for him to counter her offense with a punch to the face?

No, it wouldn’t have.

Just like that piece of shit in the news recently who threw haymakers at a chick in a parking lot after pulling a gun on her and slapping her phone out of her hand. Austin Shuffield or whatever.

Not brave at all.

Liquid dries up. Throw a drink back at her I’d you want. Throwing fists is not appropriate here

Last edited:

Dacon

Apr 24, 2011
Houston, Texas
No, it wouldn’t have.

Just like that piece of shit in the news recently who threw haymakers at a chick in a parking lot after pulling a gun on her and slapping her phone out of her hand. Austin Shuffield or whatever.

Not brave at all.

Liquid dries up. Throw a drink back at her I’d you want. Throwing fists is not appropriate here

fa·ce·tious
/fəˈsēSHəs/
adjective

1. treating serious issues with deliberately inappropriate humor; flippant.
    "a facetious remark"

Reactions: angelic
Oct 26, 2018
It's the modern age. People know better than to overeact. It's obvious the guy who got splashed looks decently strong.

That's the give and take in today's world. The more powerful (whether it's money, class, strength etc...) is pressured to lay off. Let the weak have their shits and giggles, so it makes them feel better.

If this was the 100s of years ago, she probably would have got kicked in the face with a boot that was just in horse manure.

Reactions: brokenduck

brokenduck

Dec 20, 2018
Seems like she just made up her own story to try to catch attention on
Twitter and splash the guy, he should just call the police and now she even record the evidence, so she’s destroying her own life, noting more stupid than this just for some likes.

The top comment of the tweet is she tell people to follow her insta, I think it’s more worrisome that this actually got 43k likes.

Last edited:
Reactions: CurryPanda