• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This girl name Sarah is stunning and brave.

r/VidsThatEndTooSoon

I thought she would slip on a banana peel on the way out or something.

That guy looked smashed. Or he was just like "I know something is about to happen and I am just gonna let it happen."

Does the sign next to the guy really say "Swing at your own risk"?

That seems.....oddly appropriate.

I applaud people for standing up to bigotry, though I am not sure this was quite the best display nor follow through. Also probably not good idea to post this on your Twitter.

Last edited:

Grinchy

Banned
Oh god, the smug face she makes. Imagine being married to someone who makes this face.

kdM9NT8.png

Would it have been brave for him to counter her offense with a punch to the face?

No, it wouldn’t have.

Just like that piece of shit in the news recently who threw haymakers at a chick in a parking lot after pulling a gun on her and slapping her phone out of her hand. Austin Shuffield or whatever.

Not brave at all.

Liquid dries up. Throw a drink back at her I’d you want. Throwing fists is not appropriate here

Last edited:

Dacon

Banned
No, it wouldn’t have.

Just like that piece of shit in the news recently who threw haymakers at a chick in a parking lot after pulling a gun on her and slapping her phone out of her hand. Austin Shuffield or whatever.

Not brave at all.

Liquid dries up. Throw a drink back at her I’d you want. Throwing fists is not appropriate here

fa·ce·tious
/fəˈsēSHəs/
adjective

1. treating serious issues with deliberately inappropriate humor; flippant.
    "a facetious remark"

It's the modern age. People know better than to overeact. It's obvious the guy who got splashed looks decently strong.

That's the give and take in today's world. The more powerful (whether it's money, class, strength etc...) is pressured to lay off. Let the weak have their shits and giggles, so it makes them feel better.

If this was the 100s of years ago, she probably would have got kicked in the face with a boot that was just in horse manure.

Bkdk

Seems like she just made up her own story to try to catch attention on
Twitter and splash the guy, he should just call the police and now she even record the evidence, so she’s destroying her own life, noting more stupid than this just for some likes.

The top comment of the tweet is she tell people to follow her insta, I think it’s more worrisome that this actually got 43k likes.

Last edited:

Osukaa

Man (presumably) said something stupid and had something stupid done to him. The cycle seems complete to me.

These kids have no future. 100% devoid of culture and morality. Destined to be owned and operated by Islam, China or Russia. Pick your future slaves.

Last edited:

crowbrow

Banned
Everyone is so desperate for a little bit of attention from the ADHD-plagued society we live in. It used to be the 15 minutes of fame, now it's 15 minutes of attention whoring.

mcjmetroid

Yes!!.... this is a thing.......that happened..... hmm

I guess water is fairly harmless why not.

Last edited:

Grinchy

Banned
What if he yelled you fucking nazi scum as he punched her?
I think we'd still have to know if he has a blue checkmark on twitter or at least 750 followers on instagram. We can't just let complete nobodies determine who is or isn't a nazi!

Freedom of Speech vs. Assault

I mean, I'm not for hate speech but in a world where you literally can flip an officer off without penalty, this was a bad move. The best way to deal with morons is to turn around and walk away before you become the moron.

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
I think we'd still have to know if he has a blue checkmark on twitter or at least 750 followers on instagram. We can't just let complete nobodies determine who is or isn't a nazi!
Nazi!

Top Bottom