• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Michigan couple says ghost attacked their daughter!

Okay man that's legitimately spooky. I'll write stuff like this off as video glitches.

That thing had human characteristics. So like is it somehow an overlap footage of a person from a previous recording or was it intentionally edited in to sensationalize it for a newsworthy story?

An actual ghost sighting would be taken very seriously. Shit would be on the news everywhere.

cr0w

Old Member
Car passing by outside, the lights are coming through a break in the curtains. The couple are idiots.

iconmaster

Banned
Car passing by outside, the lights are coming through a break in the curtains. The couple are idiots.

Edit: No, I watched it wrong.

Babies do scratch themselves by accident once their fingernails get long enough -- that's not rare.

Even if it were ghost, he's not necessarily to blame for the wound.

Spooky video though!

Last edited:

Nymphae

Banned
I'm just so tired of YT links as a post. Like dude just did that in the thread he started to discuss a poster. At work I see the thumbnail image for a second before the net blocker turns the embed all grey, so it's really frustrating. Add a few comments at least, come on.

guggnichso

Banned
Okay man that's legitimately spooky. I'll write stuff like this off as video glitches.

That thing had human characteristics. So like is it somehow an overlap footage of a person from a previous recording or was it intentionally edited in to sensationalize it for a newsworthy story?

An actual ghost sighting would be taken very seriously. Shit would be on the news everywhere.

It’s a car headlight shining through the small opening in the curtains.

Edit: Was already (correctly) explained further up.

There’s nothing spooky about this.

Last edited:

cr0w

Old Member
Edit: No, I watched it wrong.

Babies do scratch themselves by accident once their fingernails get long enough -- that's not rare.

Even if it were ghost, he's not necessarily to blame for the wound.

Spooky video though!

At the risk of being ridiculed for considering it a hobby, I've been ghost hunting/debunking bullshit for about 20 years after a few things I went through living on an old ass military base outside of Chicago. 99.999999% of these videos are mundane everyday bullshit that people see when they're expecting to see something paranormal, and confirmation bias makes them think it can't be anything but paranormal when in reality it's a speck of dust, a car driving by, or something else entirely mundane that shouldn't be given a second thought. If ghosts/paranormal activity were as common as TV makes them sound, everyone would have at least 3 spirits in their homes. It's telling that every time a story is shown on the news or on one of the various talking head "My Ghost Story" shows, the interviewees can barely pass for human themselves. Utter idiocy.

That being said, I think there's a scientific explanation out there for shit people legitimately do see, whether it's a time slip or a variation of the stone tape theory or something like realities intersecting. I know the things I saw could very well be me simply seeing another point in time for some reason or other. That's far more interesting than grandma coming back for a visit.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
I’ve seen a ghost and most of my family has as well. Of course nobody gonna belive that but I don’t care. Just FYI

People also tell me the world is ending in 12 years because SCIENCE

Last edited:

cr0w

Old Member
Gas station hot dogs are usually fine, it's pretty hard to fuck up a hot dog though. Never touch the cheese sauce, ever, unless you're a fan of botulism.

demigod

Gas station food is the worst.

7-11 Nacho with chili and cheese is the bomb!!!

Anyways saw this a couple days ago and it's obviously fake. Why would the couple continue to live in the house when they can go to their moms? You can also see the shadow when the ghost is walking away. And of course, babies scratch themselves.

CyberPanda

Banned
7-11 Nacho with chili and cheese is the bomb!!!

Anyways saw this a couple days ago and it's obviously fake. Why would the couple continue to live in the house when they can go to their moms? You can also see the shadow when the ghost is walking away. And of course, babies scratch themselves.
Yea that tastes good but it will give you the shits.

Top Bottom