• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Time Cube Redux: Space Moors, Freemasons, black means white, there was no slavery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Baseball gif? There is so much so sift through here I can't find it.

A summary in gif form:

iH0ZHUc8Eb3sa.gif

vikki

Do you know you can survive literally months on just water if you have sufficient body mass? Or did you think these people were being fed steak and lobster every night?

Now that sounds good. Were the slaves fed surf n turf every night? I need evidence.

Reuenthal

Banned
OP, how did you reach those conclusions?
Was it on your own, or did you have help?
Do you subscribe in a particular philosophy?

WinFonda

A hut? What about a pirate ship or a 17th century style yacht?
I've been to this ocean hut. They have a real life singing lobster that in between Jimmy Buffet covers does a bang on Sebastian impression. Just don't ask him to sing Under the Sea. Great joint. By joint I mean establishment and not weed, and by weed I mean not like grass, but pot, and by pot I don't mean like pottery. Okay.

collige

Banned
These slave traders obviously weren't using Mandrake Shipping Company for their transportation. Mandrake Shipping Co offers expert services in locating and recovering ship remains after a costly accident AND handles all your slave food rationing needs!

So OP is also a trans-atlantic voyage denier, nevermind the slavery?
The Moors are the original Americans, therefore, we have no reason or explanation for the slave trade. I mean...where DID they keep the water?
What condition would the slaves be in once reaching America? Talk about shitty shipping service, that's like Japan sending thousands of ps4 unboxed and open to the elements while on top of the ship lol
Holy fucking crap

Alucrid

Banned
What condition would the slaves be in once reaching America? Talk about shitty shipping service, that's like Japan sending thousands of ps4 unboxed and open to the elements while on top of the ship lol

i like how you just compared the lives of slaves on board a slave ship to playstation 4s

cdyhybrid

Yeah, you must be trolling. Too bad you couldn't keep it up, this thread was fun.

0/10

watershed

Banned

Slavery was horrible and inhumane, didn't you know? It's kind of really well documented.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Let's drop the politically correct bs in this thread and answer a simple question: Would you eat the moon if it was made of cheese?

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE

NO SHIT YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE, UPWARDS OF A MILLION PEOPLE DIED SIMPLY FROM THE ATTEMPT TO BRING THEM ACROSS

YOU USELESS WASTE OF FUCKING OXYGEN

What condition would the slaves be in once reaching America?

NOT GOOD. That's one of the main reasons slavery was fucking horrible and why people are dumbfounded by your assertions. Slavers didn't need freaking strong men. They just needed living bodies with working arms.

duckroll

They were around in the 19th century, when the Transatlantic slave trade still existed.

How do you know slavery isn't a more recent thing then? Maybe it was created by white supremacists of the 19th century, to propagate the myth that the Moor brothers in the Americas were "brought" from Africa. Ever thought of that? I bet you didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom