• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Time Cube Redux: Space Moors, Freemasons, black means white, there was no slavery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexas

Why would Europeans go through all the trouble to fake the existence of the slave trade? What could they possibly gain from that?

And still no photos of the supposed ships, only one pic that could have any fucking context to it. It's really sad how people hardly think for themselves and get their history lesson for wikipedia. Physically the Atlantic Slave trade would be impossible, we're talking months on the high sea with hardly any food and on a large body of water? I take it some of you fish and you know how cold water can get even in the summer at night so think about the slaves dealing with the coldness of the Atlantic ocean. What condition would the slaves be in to do any work?

Where are you getting your history? There are boats, paraphernalia, logs, and countless eyewitness accounts from both sides of the slave trade. Entire economies based on the slave trade. Countries full of people of African descent. Cultures with African influence irrevocably weaved within them.

Tons of physical, written, and cultural history.

It happened. You want photographs?

This is like Jim Crow's video in the Invisibles where he explains that black people used to rule the earth but the white slaves stole their time machines and went back in time to ruin everything overnight.

Waitwait waitwait wait.

The invisibles? the grant morrison comic
dammit i need to finish reading that thing.

Guys I'm afraid to read the majority of this thread..... it could be amazing or it could be maddening
mandrake help.

watershed

Banned
The worst thing is in order to believe what the OP believes, you basically deny the exist of native americans, or at least deny their history, culture, and heritage.

DMczaf

ifMeQ2xcOQpCw.gif

The worst thing is in order to believe what the OP believes, you basically deny the exist of native americans, or at least deny their history, culture, and heritage.

Is that right?!
OP you've made another enemy today.

You gonna tell me that Hispanola didn't exist either and that the Spaniards cutting off my peoples hands for gold was hyperbole?

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Do you understand what you quoted?
How can he understand if you're not fielding the questions from the audience that are posed to you?

You should probably detail the origins of all 6500+ languages spoken in the world today (incl moribund and revived), and how different ethnicities across continents came to be so that we can get a better understanding of where you're coming from.

Cyan

Banned
That's not the true meaning, you clod, it's just an ad homoname. Stop connotating your punctuation.

ellipse (n.)
1753, from French ellipse (17c.), from Latin ellipsis "ellipse," also, "a falling short, deficit," from Greek elleipsis (see ellipsis). So called because the conic section of the cutting plane makes a smaller angle with the base than does the side of the cone, hence, a "falling short." The Greek word was first applied by Apollonius of Perga (3c. B.C.E.). to the curve which had been previously called the section of the acute-angled cone, but it had previously been technically applied to a rectangle one of whose sides coincides with a part of a given line (Euclid, VI. 27).

Note particularly the line "a falling short."

Bish is saying that OPs shorts are about to get yanked down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom