• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Time Cube Redux: Space Moors, Freemasons, black means white, there was no slavery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
8j0sVVp.jpg

Did anybody ever tell those guys they look like Sugar Ray Leonard?

The OP's ongoing insistence that people need to listen to real hip-hop all makes sense now.

Most modern hip-hop is made by black people, who are really white people, so they're stealing the culture from the real black people...who are also white?

Wait a second.

Hip-hop is rock and roll which is actually hip-hop.

Des0lar

will learn eventually

You're disproving yourself again here. Look at the difference in cheekbone form and position. Look at the forehead and how different the frontal bone above the eyes looks.

You want to post "BUT LOOK AT DEM LIPS!" but you can't because you know you'll get banned. Stop fighting it anymore.

Sianos

So if Indians and Native Americans were really black people, then where did the current Indians and Native Americans come from?

They spent a lot of time indoors so they reverse tanned, but not too much so as to still remain with a hint of Moorish tone. The people in the slave ships got the least sunlight, since they were in a slave ship, so they gradually turned the palest.

Irrefutable science at work.

Kazerei

Banned
apple (n.)
Old English æppel "apple; any kind of fruit; fruit in general," from Proto-Germanic *ap(a)laz (cognates: Old Saxon, Old Frisian, Dutch appel, Old Norse eple, Old High German apful, German Apfel), from PIE *ab(e)l "apple" (cognates: Gaulish avallo "fruit;" Old Irish ubull, Lithuanian obuolys, Old Church Slavonic jabloko "apple"), but the exact relation and original sense of these is uncertain (compare melon).

In Middle English and as late as 17c., it was a generic term for all fruit other than berries but including nuts (such as Old English fingeræppla "dates," literally "finger-apples;" Middle English appel of paradis "banana," c.1400). Hence its grafting onto the unnamed "fruit of the forbidden tree" in Genesis. Cucumbers, in one Old English work, are eorþæppla, literally "earth-apples" (compare French pomme de terre "potato," literally "earth-apple;" see also melon). French pomme is from Latin pomum "apple; fruit" (see Pomona).

Apples and oranges are the same thing.

I have learned alot in this thread

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9w-i5oZqaQ
Just look at all the evidence in this video, overwhelming evidence for ancient alien spacecraft and all that. Just ignore the commentary there, it's not important, this was just a quick link that I found.
I've seen a great deal of photoshops and video editing in my time. Look at this, it's so fake:

kdjfkdj3kih.png

That video isn't even 60fps and can't even go to 1080p! How can I believe these lies, Kabouter?

When Columbus first came to the Americas he thought he was in India, hence why Native American's were called Indians. Well now we must look into the past of India during the times of Columbus and see what the Indians from India looked like.
Tell me more about these Indians from India, Professor Cobragt. There should be documentation of this, right?

I'm actually watching Legends of the Hidden Temple right now, and I'm wondering what race those temple guards are since they always seem to catch the kids.

What about Indianans from India?

psh. there is no such thing as indiana. it's not real, that soil you are standing on? its not truth.

you are in fact, moorian that was moored in a vaguely americanlike continent.

if you disagree, you must show me proof. preferably statues of indiana.

You're disproving yourself again here. Look at the difference in cheekbone form and position. Look at the forehead and how different the frontal bone above the eyes looks.

You want to post "BUT LOOK AT DEM LIPS!" but you can't because you know you'll get banned. Stop fighting it anymore.
Hmm, look at the hair for one thing, very distinctive.

When Columbus first came to the Americas he thought he was in India, hence why Native American's were called Indians. Well now we must look into the past of India during the times of Columbus and see what the Indians from India looked like.

Why would we need to consider what ancient Indians looked like to understood why Columbus mistook Native Americans for Indians? Columbus never visited India and never saw an Indian in person, that's why he made the mistake in the first place!

Sianos

But why can't I go 20-0 with Pudge?

Only by paying $50 to Purge can you unlock your true inner Moorish potential and master the art of hooking creeps and dismembering illusions.

The great power lies dormant in us all, like a Lifestealer infested inside of a Moorish space cow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom