• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Time Cube Redux: Space Moors, Freemasons, black means white, there was no slavery

Status
Not open for further replies.
jnnbAa5.png

keep those title changes coming

Oldest surviving photograph is from the early 1820s, the last documented (illegal) slave trading boat to the US was in 1859.

And still no photos of the supposed ships, only one pic that could have any fucking context to it. It's really sad how people hardly think for themselves and get their history lesson for wikipedia. Physically the Atlantic Slave trade would be impossible, we're talking months on the high sea with hardly any food and on a large body of water? I take it some of you fish and you know how cold water can get even in the summer at night so think about the slaves dealing with the coldness of the Atlantic ocean. What condition would the slaves be in to do any work?

And still no photos of the supposed ships, only one pic that could have any fucking context to it. It's really sad how people hardly think for themselves and get their history lesson for wikipedia. Physically the Atlantic Slave trade would be impossible, we're talking months on the high sea with hardly any food and on a large body of water? I take some of you fish and you know how cold water can get even in the summer at night so again, what condition would any of the slaves be in to work after not eating enough or even getting enough water?

A very bad condition, like many have said. These people were never treated well.

collige

Banned
Yes I know, but what difference does it really make?

Well, nothing considering recent posts. But it's still worth noting since there wasn't all that much time between the proliferation of cameras and the slave trade dying out completely. And it's not like people were in a rush to photograph their illegal slaves.

And still no photos of the supposed ships, only one pic that could have any fucking context to it. It's really sad how people hardly think for themselves and get their history lesson for wikipedia. Physically the Atlantic Slave trade would be impossible, we're talking months on the high sea with hardly any food and on a large body of water? I take some of you fish and you know how cold water can get even in the summer at night so again, what condition would any of the slaves be in to work after not eating enough or even getting enough water?

yea that's why so many died on the trip over. If you're not trolling you're seriously the stupidest person on the internet

Staccat0

Fail out bailed

BUT WHY ARE THEY MAKING UP THESE LIES TO US!?

Kurdel

Banned

You are the one babbling nonesense on the Internet without proof...

Give us a link, anything, to support your views.

Cobra, please answer my question. I need to know more about how the nations of the earth got into their respective locations, including the Moors in America and the Dutch/Whites in Europe.

they weren't put to work right off the boat and slavers didn't give a shit. They were cattle. Being alive was enough.

Grakl

where'd you get your history lessons from though?

Pastry

Banned

What does the temperature of the water have to do with it. Boats float on top of the water.

Physically the Atlantic Slave trade would be impossible, we're talking months on the high sea with hardly any food and on a large body of water? I take some of you fish and you know how cold water can get even in the summer at night so again, what condition would any of the slaves be in to work after not eating enough or even getting enough water?

They had freaking food and water. They packed it and rationed it out with slaves getting the least. They would be in poor condition. In fact many died. But condition isn't the point. To a slaver, a person who was alive and could handle a tool was enough.

watershed

Banned

So please tell me, what is the real history of the slave trade? What is fact and what is fiction? Who made it up and why?

Who's saying the conditions were good?

Looking through his post history:
[...]
Like I mention before, Miley is using so called black culture to rid herself of the child image but the problem I have is people equate the lowest common denominator of black culture, ie ratchet behavior, twerking as the whole spectrum of what it is to be black and I don't like that. [...] She might even talk about her current stage in the future and refer to it as hanging with the wrong people, ie blacks. What Miley is doing imo is white trash behavior and it needs to be called out like that, what she is doing and going through isn't synonymous with what it is to be black and I wished more people would recognize it as that, nothing more.

Justin Bieber is doing the same thing, he wants to rid himself of that child look, so now he's acting like an ass and hanging out with so called rappers. Within a year or so he will clean his image up and be a new person, thanks to his affiliation with so called black culture.

u wot m8

Makonero

Lots of them died. They were never in great shape. They were kept barely alive for the voyage. Food was stored economically as was water. Why is this harder to believe than a conspiracy where the US went to great lengths to pretend to commit atricities against Africans?

collige

Banned

This is the context for the pic that got posted:
http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/0208/feature4/

And this is and ACTUAL FUCKING SHACKLE THAT WAS USED TO CHAIN UP SLAVES ON THE BOAT:
zm_zoomin.4.3.jpg

Cobra, please answer my question. I need to know more about how the nations of the earth got into their respective locations, including the Moors in America and the Dutch/Whites in Europe.

Well originally all the nations stayed away from each other. But everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked.

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom