• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Time Cube Redux: Space Moors, Freemasons, black means white, there was no slavery

Status
Not open for further replies.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
jIUaYPXFo4bc6.png

i can't

So are you saying the Olmec statues are supposed to look like Moors or Moroccans? Because I haven't seen any pictures of native Moroccans that would imply that, on average, they shared similar facial features.

In Greek, Moor means something dark but that isn't the actual meaning of Moor. The Greeks associated Moor with the appearance of the Moorish people which makes their definition connotative but proves a point on what the Moors looked like. I'm off for now, hopefully I don't get banned for expressing my point of view, seems alternative opinions are against the rules in recent times here on neogaf.

Soulflarz

Banned
In Greek, Moor means something dark but that isn't the actual meaning of Moor. The Greeks associated Moor with the appearance of the Moorish people which makes their definition connotative but proves a point on what the Moors looked like. I'm off for now, hopefully I don't get banned for expressing my point of view, seems alternative opinions are against the rules in recent times here on neogaf.
1+1=3 isnt an opinion.

El Sloth

Banned
Cobragt4001, please tell me your age. Pls

And, incidentally, how were whie people able to make it over here from Europe if it was "impossible" for the ships of the time to corss the Atlantic and "impossible" for people to survive such long voyages?

this is the kind of thing that gets you banned

But you haven't proven diddly dick.

You've proven that you can shape world history as you see fit for your argument.

Noooo don't leave!!!

You at least need to tell us where white people came from

Syrinx

...Sure, let's call your views "alternative".

Nether!

I just read through the whole thread instead of going for a run.
If you're thinking of reading this to look for some kind of point, spare yourself - there isn't one.

And he leaves us with a post about the etymology being more important than the modern definition of the word. Almost bringing us full circle. I think.

Maybe.

My brain hurts.

So they were dark skinned? You have taught us all something new.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
But you never answered our questions. :(

Stifling my opportunities to learn for free, what is this.

I'm not going to post any links to Greek or Roman statues because the author might become the center of the topic but looking at a statue of a Greek woman gives you an idea of her hair texture.

The head in the image has obviously been subject to erosion that would have destroyed any hair detail. Unless you think that the ancient Moorish ubermensch's face and hair had the same distinctive texture...

Des0lar

will learn eventually

If I say that there was no Holocaust, that's not an "alternative opinion".

That's batshit crazy

Same thing applies for slave trade.

DarkFlow

Banned

I wish I could say it was nice knowing you, but that would just be connotation and denotation.

collige

Banned
Holy SHIT

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

To make matters worse, Chen is played by Puppey. Change one letter, it become Puppet, indicating that he is a puppet of the illuminati that created the slave conspiracy (how ironic is it that he keeps jungle creeps enslaved?). To make matters worse, look who Na'Vi picked up for their USA squad: The North American REJECTS AKA THE ORIGINAL BLACK MOORS OF NORTH AMERICA! IT ALL COMES FULL CIRCLE!

Cyan

Banned

Awwwww.

Now we just wait for Lionel.

I'm off for now, hopefully I don't get banned for expressing my point of view, seems alternative opinions are against the rules in recent times here on neogaf.

You spent most of your time dodging questions, making claims that were immediately proved false with hard evidence, and posting links to things you wanted us to both read and also not read. Your "alternative opinion" is about as strong as wet tissue. Have a good night.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
but we never learned of the origins of white race, or the corrupt semi-Moorish Indians and Native Americans
OP just gave us a free sample.

He probably wants us to pay thousands of dollars for several classes arranged in some sort of hierarchy so we take them according to which rank we are.

I don't have $1000 for the first class. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom