• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

TheOGB

Banned
OK i have OT2 ready to go! Vote on title now.

Tentative title:

Twitch Plays Pokemon |OT2| TPP - [clever phrase here]
|OT2| Consulting Rocks is a Viable Strategy
|OT2| A More Compelling Narrative Than Your Favorite Game
|OT2| Protest Works
|OT2| BasedGods and BasedBirds
|OT2| Avoiding PCs Like the Plague
|OT2| Even In Order, There is Chaos

Twitch Plays Pokemon |OT2| Democracy - This isn't the time to use that!
2VScZp4.gif

Eventually Bird Jesus will either die or run out of PP, at which point it uses Struggle (Hits everything but has large recoil damage) until it or Ghastly dies.

Struggle is normal type in Gen 1 and there's no recoil for no damage.

We're sitting here until Pidgeot confuse-punches itself to death or Night Shade.

My god this battle is painful to watch.

I've gotten a massive urge to start my own pokemon game now, what game would you guys suggest? I'm thinking Gold/Silver.

RedShift

Did we get back and beat giovanni in the end? I saw the 1HP run :(

Yeah, Giovanni was beaten but then Digrat struck before the Silph Scope was acquired, so they had to re-enter the Game Corner again to get it.

Now we're in Pokemon Tower with no way to beat Ghost Pokemon.

CassSept

Twitch Plays Pokemon |OT2| Democracy - This isn't the time to use that!

Ding ding ding!

Seriously?

Did they just not have game testers back then? WTF is with Gen I?

Gen I games are so terribly coded it's funny. It's a ridiculously glitchy, buggy games. You can see GameFreak still is bad at the technical aspects of the development process (slugginess of Gen IV, no 3D in overworld and overall framerate of Gen VI) but Gen I is almost an art piece in that regard, the code is a total mess.

Hell, they were against putting Mew into the game because they feared the whole thing will fall apart :lol

Top Bottom